The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2017-2018

glensmad

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Still our biggest away victory....
And was only making a point so shouldn’t have made it with Meadow if you get so upset.
I do hope you get promoted along with Troon but if you don’t I look forward to doing battle again next season

Surely you’ve won away games by more than 2 goals in your history?

I’d rather you got your facts right before making any points.

We’ve no midweek game next week,yet a Central league cup tie is getting played on sat 12th when the 3 teams involved ourselves Lanark and Bellshill are free to play on the 9th
And still no date for our final league match at Cumbernauld.

35 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

McColl has been back for a few games, he was in the dugout for our game against them last Monday night and I'm told he had been at a couple of games before that as well.

57 minutes ago, TheNauld said:

We’ve no midweek game next week,yet a Central league cup tie is getting played on sat 12th when the 3 teams involved ourselves Lanark and Bellshill are free to play on the 9th

Crazy,Both Lanark&Bellshill have completed their league fixtures therefore the winners playing Cumbernauld mid week on the 7or 9th would make sense,this would then allow Cumbernauld to play one of their 3 remaining home league matches on the Saturdaythe 12th.. As it stands Guys Meadow will be idle for the 2nd Saturday in 3 weeks, which is incredible given we ground share with KRR.

McColl has been back for a few games, he was in the dugout for our game against them last Monday night and I'm told he had been at a couple of games before that as well.
He was at our match up there, but wasn't in the dugout.

Still our biggest away victory....
And was only making a point so shouldn’t have made it with Meadow if you get so upset.
I do hope you get promoted along with Troon but if you don’t I look forward to doing battle again next season

The refs have been told to get the meadow up 
that much is obvious and after what I witnessed at irvine and watched on here in highlights it’s hard to argue with 

You are the same person DL &. DP

The other will be Shettleston

That looks very likely. Although hopefully Maryhill and Shettleston can pick up a few surprise points in the run-in now that we've beaten both of them twice. [emoji6]

That looks very likely. Although hopefully Maryhill and Shettleston can pick up a few surprise points in the run-in now that we've beaten both of them twice. [emoji6]

If Shettleston lose on Wednesday night that's our league status secured for next season,which if I'm honest I didn't think we would do

If Shettleston lose on Wednesday night that's our league status secured for next season,which if I'm honest I didn't think we would do

I've never really considered Larkhall as relegation candidates, to be honest.

I've never really considered Larkhall as relegation candidates, to be honest.

From the start of the season up to about Christmas period we were losing far too many games,going 2 goals down to teams before we started to play and in this league you can't do that,but the players knuckled down and started winning some games,but it has been a learning curve this season so it should hold us in good stead for next season

Archived