The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2017-2018

glensmad

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We can once out the two times though. Anyway I was only having a laugh so you can stop greeting ffs.

You wouldn’t have beaten us the first time even if the ref hadn’t gave us a penalty

We can once out the two times though. Anyway I was only having a laugh so you can stop greeting ffs.

Wtf was wrong with the penalty? Your keeper kicked our player. The ref saw it, I saw it and everyone else saw it. No-ones leg got broken but it was still a kick and a penalty and a red card.

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

f**k if you’s go up that would sum up this league 

probably one of he worst team we’ve played 

jammy as f**k and no very good 

Having seen every team this season I would say Darvel have been the poorest. Beat them twice, the second time very easily. Been a few good teams, Troon, Renfrew, Cambuslang in the home game. Can't really comment on Largs as only seen them early in the season when we won 4-1. Meadow improved during the season after McGinty took over, were hard to break down but didn't look threatening going forward. Larkhall were very physical in the first game against us and were dangerous going forward later in the second game. Shettleston and Maryhills league positions don't lie but both showed some fighting spirit in both games Peasy played them. Glencairn and Cumbernauld both look to have a bit  to have a bit of quality about them.

Wtf was wrong with the penalty? Your keeper kicked our player. The ref saw it, I saw it and everyone else saw it. No-ones leg got broken but it was still a kick and a penalty and a red card.
Right thats mental, its universally agreed it wasn't a penalty.

And FWIW im not stating that Meadow are some sort of cheats (they didn't even appeal for a penalty if memory serves) But merely that that decision has a massive impact in the promotion race (currently).

11 minutes ago, onemanwolfpack said:

Having seen every team this season I would say Darvel have been the poorest. Beat them twice, the second time very easily. Been a few good teams, Troon, Renfrew, Cambuslang in the home game. Can't really comment on Largs as only seen them early in the season when we won 4-1. Meadow improved during the season after McGinty took over, were hard to break down but didn't look threatening going forward. Larkhall were very physical in the first game against us and were dangerous going forward later in the second game. Shettleston and Maryhills league positions don't lie but both showed some fighting spirit in both games Peasy played them. Glencairn and Cumbernauld both look to have a bit  to have a bit of quality about them.

Ur a comic we played u off the park at Darvel 

and first half at petershill we were the better team 

second half yous were 

thats football

We just pumped benburb who guess what pumped yous 

does that make us good ?

dont think so 

football is a funny game 

Darvel legend will be livid [emoji23][emoji23]

46 minutes ago, Ardenvohr6 said:

A red card which he appealed and won.

2 hours ago, the rambler said:

Some animosity between Darvel and Meadow  and Darvel and Kilsyth that never existed until you started posting. You must be proud you keyboard warrior you.

Exactly, you have it down to a tee, great thread for years, we were warned before hand he was an idiot, he can post some pish

Archived