The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2017-2018

glensmad

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm more than happy with my players take on this alleged punch.
Oh and let me get this straight, had the alleged punch happened, been seen by officials and our man sent off, then u would be happy getting justice, no points, but justice as u see it?
P.S ex committee apparently condoning (alleged) violent conduct is frowned upon at Camby[emoji15]

Careful i might throw my toys even further out the pram and have the audacity to leave pie an bov altogether and start my own forum because we disagree bout a game an have a difference of opinion (red n black - cough ) lol ????????[emoji44][emoji24]

This weekend's fixtures :-

Cumbernauld United (9th) v Renfrew (5th)

Irvine Meadow XI (7th) v Shettleston (14th) (Monday night) 

Kello Rovers (1st) v Petershill (3rd)

Kilsyth Rangers (12th) v Largs Thistle (2nd)

Larkhall Thistle (10th) v Cambuslang Rangers (6th)

Maryhill (13th) v Troon (8th)

Rutherglen Glencairn (11th) v Darvel Juniors (4th)

Your thoughts ?

12 hours ago, glensmad said:

This weekend's fixtures :-

Cumbernauld United (9th) v Renfrew (5th)

Irvine Meadow XI (7th) v Shettleston (14th) (Monday night) 

Kello Rovers (1st) v Petershill (3rd)

Kilsyth Rangers (12th) v Largs Thistle (2nd)

Larkhall Thistle (10th) v Cambuslang Rangers (6th)

Maryhill (13th) v Troon (8th)

Rutherglen Glencairn (11th) v Darvel Juniors (4th)

Your thoughts ?

Firstly, I absolutely love this league. Every match, every week seems to have relevance and is hard to call.

The league positions listed aren't indicators yet as only one game in. The Glencairn/Darvel match is of interest and I think the home team will prevail as they are more experienced at this level, even though Darvel fans fancy their chances against anyone. 

Also, big test for both Kello and Petershill in their game. I'll go for a slim home win here.

Great league, so it is!

Just reading the darvel guys posts in another thread, firstly welcome to this league and the thread, not really been of interest to you for a while has it since you were in the district league and secondly, calm the fuk doon, its only 2 games in ya nutter

2 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

Just reading the darvel guys posts in another thread, firstly welcome to this league and the thread, not really been of interest to you for a while has it since you were in the district league and secondly, calm the fuk doon, its only 2 games in ya nutter

Lol get the ear muffs on he has a tendency to enjoy the banter 

Anyway back to the football and no talkin about that eejit thats wired to the moon, great game between two good sides today in Kilsyth and Largs, end to end stuff at times, a draw a fair result in the end imo, we could have won it in the last 5 mins with a series of attacks and corners, all the best to Largs for the rest of the season, good bunch, enjoy my visits down there

On 24/08/2017 at 22:10, jimbaxters said:

Firstly, I absolutely love this league. Every match, every week seems to have relevance and is hard to call.

The league positions listed aren't indicators yet as only one game in. The Glencairn/Darvel match is of interest and I think the home team will prevail as they are more experienced at this level, even though Darvel fans fancy their chances against anyone. 

Also, big test for both Kello and Petershill in their game. I'll go for a slim home win here.

Great league, so it is!

Don't feel bad mate you got the Darvel game wrong don't let it spoil your Saturday

On 24/08/2017 at 22:10, jimbaxters said:

Great league, so it is!

Ur very knowledgeable mate 

keep backing against us 

u will finish up selling the big issue 

That is calm,wait till he gets started

Great 3 points for peasy today on what was a very tough venue. Kello are a very resilient side and I'm sure a lot of teams will struggle through the season going there. Took 85 difficult minutes for Peasy to get their winner. Glad we've got that one out the way early in the season. 

Archived