The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2017-2018

glensmad

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn’t touch them the now. Have been shocking past couple month

I think Canbuslang's win over Cumbernauld last week was their last hurdle to promotion. I don't see them stumbling today or in their last game at home v Darvel.

I think Canbuslang's win over Cumbernauld last week was their last hurdle to promotion. I don't see them stumbling today or in their last game at home v Darvel.
I'd second this but you never know in this league and at this time of the season. I'd say a win today and theyd be up as I dont see Darvel getting anything away

Cumbernauld kept their chances alive with a thoroughly deserved win over Petershill tonight.

Meadow moved up into the play-off places with an expected win over Maryhill.

Six points separating 4th and 8th, with all five teams having two games left to play. Some huge games and a few twists and turns still to come.

Mon the Darvel for Wednesday night!

Excellent performance tonight by Meadow with a pressure game we had to win. Maryhill were tough to break down in first half. Second half we well deserved our win scoring 3 goals in around 7 minutes. A massive game on Saturday now v Kilsyth Rangers away which is always a tough venue to win at. Before then we have Ayrshire Cup game v Buffs on Wednesday.

Some absolutely massive games on Saturday!

Archived