The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2017-2018

glensmad

55 minutes ago, glensmad said:

I think we may as well just give the trophy to Petershill now. Three automatic promotion places left to play for.

Long way to go. What I would say is that we have won a few games this season that we wouldn't have last year. This squad looks like it knows what has to be done to grind out results.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two terrible lino decisions changed the game today, wrongly disallowed goal when darvel deserved to go up 3/2 but strangley given off side by far side lino only he will know why, winner for Peasys looked at least a yard offside again poor lino desicion again only he will no why, £50 quid waisted by hopeless officials

You’s done well today pity goal was chopped off to go 3-2 up tipical linoes they can’t make a decision all game but they can for offside, muppets the lot of them, booked Darvel keeper for talking back let’s hills away with it why why

8 minutes ago, Tucdow said:

You’s done well today pity goal was chopped off to go 3-2 up tipical linoes they can’t make a decision all game but they can for offside, muppets the lot of them, booked Darvel keeper for talking back let’s hills away with it why why

Tucker honest to f**k these guys are a joke 

3 hours ago, glensmad said:

I think we may as well just give the trophy to Petershill now. Three automatic promotion places left to play for.

agreed ....Peasy are best team I have seen all season so I thinks its fair to say they will be winners

• 2 weeks later...

Anyway 2-1 at home to Kello today, good win and 3 points, just spent alot of money on the new dressing rooms, would like to thank one of the Kello players for trying to take one of the doors off the hinges after the game, could hear it from a fair bit away outside

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

Kilsyth guys have wasted it 

Shut up ya fuckin moonhowler, was great for years, o thats right The banjo brigade weren't in it, bit of a coincidence that eh, you already have a reputation for ruining threads

My thoughts after a few months. Peasy should win the league with Renfrew/Cambuslang/Largs and Troon most likely to finish top 3/4 and automatic promotion. I think ourselves at Meadow, Kilsyth, Darvel, Glencairn and others be looking at play offs (5th/6th spots) or maybe sneaking fourth with a good run later in season.

At other end Shettleston and Maryhill currently bottom two but plenty teams could be dragged into relegation play off positions if they lose a few games in a row. Come Christmas we will have a better idea of who will be in trouble and who will be aiming for top 6.

Anyway 2-1 at home to Kello today, good win and 3 points, just spent alot of money on the new dressing rooms, would like to thank one of the Kello players for trying to take one of the doors off the hinges after the game, could hear it from a fair bit away outside

That was their goalkeeper I think..took a dislike to a conversation he had with the linesman...I had to try and pull him away as he was getting annoyed and it's never giving to end well for a player. He was still raging going into the dressing rooms. Not sure what was initially said. He was a big unit as well and had a good game.

Archived