The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2017-2018

glensmad

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very Very surprised to here this Peter as its not something our club do. Do u know who was on the gate?

I was the same at Darvel last week though. Pretty poor to charge for kids and Darvel the only side this season so far to charge me for my 10 year old.

All under 16s are free at Darvel

1 minute ago, thelangonline said:

Certain folk on gate don't charge for kids.

2 minutes ago, thelangonline said:

Ure 100% correct. I didn't even have the kids at Darvelemoji53.png

Think you need a new script writer........................

Larkhall 2 v Maryhill 2
We were lucky to get a draw after our second half performance which was dire

Proverbial game of two halves,after a shocking 1st half performance I thought in the 2nd half we'd done just about enough to win it, we were also denied a clear penalty when our no 7 was brought down when clean through.

Very disappointing to lose the equalising goal in 92nd minute.

Thanks to Larkhall for their hospitality. [emoji106]

Proverbial game of two halves,after a shocking 1st half performance I thought in the 2nd half we'd done just about enough to win it, we were also denied a clear penalty when our no 7 was brought down when clean through.

Very disappointing to lose the equalising goal in 92nd minute.

Thanks to Larkhall for their hospitality. [emoji106]

We do our best at Larkhall to keep all the opposing fans happy,glad you enjoyed your day

We do our best at Larkhall to keep all the opposing fans happy,glad you enjoyed your day

LOL I'm not sure our fans would've been happy with our performance in the 1st half today, I certainly wasn't.

Thankfully I got the reaction and performance I asked of them in the 2nd half. [emoji106]

LOL I'm not sure our fans would've been happy with our performance in the 1st half today, I certainly wasn't.

Thankfully I got the reaction and performance I asked of them in the 2nd half. [emoji106]

Good luck for the rest of the season

Archived