The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2017-2018

glensmad

At our game against Darvel there was a few "referee supervisors" at today's game. I hope that today's referee and assistants get punished as today's game they were very poor for both sides.

seems am on moaning about refs every week but very poor once again!

Good game today, we missed a Pen then for Darvel to go up 2-1 with 10 to go, we fought back to get it 2-2. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Kello Rovers said:

At our game against Darvel there was a few "referee supervisors" at today's game. I hope that today's referee and assistants get punished as today's game they were very poor for both sides.

seems am on moaning about refs every week but very poor once again!

Good game today, we missed a Pen then for Darvel to go up 2-1 with 10 to go, we fought back to get it 2-2. 

I have said the same on the Darvel forum I agree for both teams the standard today in officiating was terrible not just the ref but both linesman it was a good game nearly ruined by the officials we had the same last week against cumbernauld wish you all the best and hopefully we can get better officials they should be doing a better job I take back what I say about the refs in the adl who don't have the luxury of linesman who turn up and do nothing

Saturday's fixtures :-

Cambuslang Rangers (2nd) v Kello Rovers (8th)

Darvel Juniors (5th) v Irvine Meadow XI (7th)

Kilsyth Rangers (12th) v Cumbernauld United (10th)

Largs Thistle (6th) v Shettleston (13th)

Larkhall Thistle (11th) v Rutherglen Glencairn (9th)

Petershill (1st) v Troon (4th)

Renfrew (3rd) v Maryhill (14th)

Your thoughts ?

5 hours ago, glensmad said:

Saturday's fixtures :-

Cambuslang Rangers (2nd) v Kello Rovers (8th)

Darvel Juniors (5th) v Irvine Meadow XI (7th)

Kilsyth Rangers (12th) v Cumbernauld United (10th)

Largs Thistle (6th) v Shettleston (13th)

Larkhall Thistle (11th) v Rutherglen Glencairn (9th)

Petershill (1st) v Troon (4th)

Renfrew (3rd) v Maryhill (14th)

Your thoughts ?

Camby

Medda

Cumbernauld

Largs

Larkhall

Draw

Renfrew

A transfer is currently going through between two teams in this league, with Rutherglen Glencairn striker Fraser Team about to join Cumbernauld United.

Fra will be back at The Celsius Stadium in a couple of weeks, though, for the Glens v Cumbernauld league match.

54 minutes ago, lang said:

And will score 2 against you

~ "Need to control myself, I can't do it this time, they'll all laugh at me again, show some self control, self control, self control.........ah bugger it, can't hold it in any more, it's been 7 minutes......" ~

A transfer is currently going through between two teams in this league, with Rutherglen Glencairn striker Fraser Team about to join Cumbernauld United.

Fra will be back at The Celsius Stadium in a couple of weeks, though, for the Glens v Cumbernauld league match.

Was he not the boy who everybody was raving about last season n saying he should be playing at a higher level?

Archived