Fauldhouse United 2017/18

Derek Sharp

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can understand you’re frustrations but I also think you’re being a tad disrespectful to Blackburn. They are third in the league as it stands and to call them b******s is uncalled for.

Maybe more of your frustrations should be directed at the superstar who got himself stupidly sent off, letting his team mates and supporters down badly!

Ok, that was the wrong thing to say and disrespectful to Blackburn. Apologies.

I only just joined P&B to issue an apology to players and already I’m getting into trouble [emoji23].

Regarding our player who got sent off. From where we were, we felt it was a foul. Meaning wrong decision and should have been a penalty. His first booking was stupid but again out of frustration.. in the first 20 mins he must have had 5/6 fouls against him at least with no cards issued. He throws the ball away and booked straight away. There were also times in the 2nd half when Blackburn players kicked the ball away and nothing done. All we want is fairness and equality from referees.

Even with 10 men, I felt like Blackburn were happy to see out a 0-0 draw with Fauldhouse the team looking to win.

He wasn't.

Ref never gave it but WAS fouled I had messages from other managers who were standing right in line with it and said it was a clear foul. BUT as I said he put himself in that position with a silly yellow before it

2 minutes ago, jc1 said:

Ref never gave it but WAS fouled I had messages from other managers who were standing right in line with it and said it was a clear foul. BUT as I said he put himself in that position with a silly yellow before it

I had a good view of it (as did the ref who was not more than 10-15 yards away) and he went down like a sack of spuds,  his abuse of the assistant ref going off the park just put a tin lid on it, he could/should have got a red just for that. He lost the heid.  His booking for chucking the ball away was daft, no need for it.

I only just joined P&B to issue an apology to players and already I’m getting into trouble [emoji23].

Regarding our player who got sent off. From where we were, we felt it was a foul. Meaning wrong decision and should have been a penalty. His first booking was stupid but again out of frustration.. in the first 20 mins he must have had 5/6 fouls against him at least with no cards issued. He throws the ball away and booked straight away. There were also times in the 2nd half when Blackburn players kicked the ball away and nothing done. All we want is fairness and equality from referees.

Even with 10 men, I felt like Blackburn were happy to see out a 0-0 draw with Fauldhouse the team looking to win.

Not in trouble mate, it’s always good to hear others views. Like I said can understand your frustrations.

That ref is always the same and as crazy as it sounds you have to try and get him on your side. I don’t think the Fauldhouse players helped themselves with that. That shouldn’t be the case but with him unfortunately it is.

P.S welcome to P&B

15 minutes ago, FluffFufc said:

I only just joined P&B to issue an apology to players and already I’m getting into trouble emoji23.png

No probs.  Everyone sees the game through tinted specs, and I didn't notice him being fouled to that extent in the first 15/20 mins, I think his frustrations were due to offsides (which maybe explain why he gave the asst ref verbal going off the park) or fouls given against him, and he chucked the ball away.

Good luck for the rest of the season, you're going up no matter what happens.

I had a good view of it (as did the ref who was not more than 10-15 yards away) and he went down like a sack of spuds,  his abuse of the assistant ref going off the park just put a tin lid on it, he could/should have got a red just for that. He lost the heid.  His booking for chucking the ball away was daft, no need for it.

Jack Currie was booked for throwing the ball away not gribbs. Because of the way he went down after being kicked on the shin decides if it's a pen or not?

Just now, jc1 said:

Jack Currie was booked for throwing the ball away not gribbs. Because of the way he went down after being kicked on the shin decides if it's a pen or not?

More than the one unnecessary yellow then. Didn't look to be kicked in the shin to me and I was a lot closer to it than you. If he was, he exaggerated it which probably lead to the ref believing he was "at it" as it looked as though he went down like a sack of spuds.

Referee was a bit inconsistent last night as just moments after the yellow card for throwing/kicking the ball away a Blackburn player done it and no yellow.Then the incident on the touchline after the House player hacked down Blackburn lad who retaliated and shoved him with no yellow card 

Referee was a bit inconsistent last night as just moments after the yellow card for throwing/kicking the ball away a Blackburn player done it and no yellow.Then the incident on the touchline after the House player hacked down Blackburn lad who retaliated and shoved him with no yellow card 

A lot of inconsistent decisions all night but not using him as an excuse

8 minutes ago, jc1 said:

A lot of inconsistent decisions all night but not using him as an excuse

Just pointing out from a neutral.Referee had ample chances to play an advantage but kept blowing the damn whistle.I was expecting a much better game for a derby match,but was disappointed it started off well though end to end.Missed the last ten minutes and the goal the Ginger Pele showed Messi how to put the ball in the net,well done Jamesy.You were pretty calm last night JC not like you lol.

Just pointing out from a neutral.Referee had ample chances to play an advantage but kept blowing the damn whistle.I was expecting a much better game for a derby match,but was disappointed it started off well though end to end.Missed the last ten minutes and the goal the Ginger Pele showed Messi how to put the ball in the net,well done Jamesy.You were pretty calm last night JC not like you lol.
Get your tongue out of james Martin [emoji23]

Lol I'm more relaxed these days haha

Disappointing last night that we lose a goal so late on...especially after the effort the 10 men put in for 60 mins.
It did boil over a wee bit at the end with players and supporters but we need to stick together....the frustration is probably down to watching us giving away silly free kicks in dangerous areas and watching players continually argue with refs over decisions week after week...........NOTE - no matter how bad the refs decision is  THEY ARE NEVER GOING TO CHANGE THEIR MIND. All these stupid yellow cards will come back to haunt us so can we try to sort this out.....I know I'm not the manager but as a supporter it is so frustrating to watch.
PS - And I also miss half the fucking game updating the Usqor app with yellow card bookings!  [emoji38][emoji38]  

I agree with your point about speaking to a referee after he/she has made a decision. The ref is hardly going to change his/her mind, particularly in the lower divisions where most matches don't have linesmen.. Why players continue to do this is beyond me, especially the number of players who are booked / sent off for their endeavours

Very disappointing that only 1 Fauldhouse player & no management/committee came in for hospitality after the game.......I hope not sour grapes?....

Personally I had to get home for kids. Also it's hard midweek as boys have work and not been home from work ECT defo not sour grapes or deliberate that I can guarantee

I know it’s not always possible & night games not great but would have been good prior to say then the club would have saved on the expense of laying on food. Every penny counts for us small clubs

Apologies from FUFC, we only had a few committee and at the end of the game we had to get all our gear and stuff sorted and clean your dressing room as our normal guy got called back out to his work unexpectedly, so that left us with only 1 car left as a result so it was a bit of confusion and by the time we got organised everybody was gone, so sorry again, it was not intentional.

Archived