Fauldhouse United 2017/18

Derek Sharp

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, bravehearts dad said:

Ah hope all the Hoose faithful are going to the kirk tomorrow to pray to the sun lords for a dry week in order that next weeks big Scottish cup tie can be played. If not I fear it may be about March when the pitch will next be playable(tongue in cheek).

They prayer mats are being installed and the sun dances are being practiced at the moment mate......fingers crossed the weather allows the park to dry out a bit for the big Scottish game next week!!

1 hour ago, brycey said:

a tight affair brother so it wis micht hae a wee trip doon tae the t on saturday tae cast ma eye oor the mussy lads 

It will be gid to see u bruther, thou mind and no caus only trouble wie supportin the home team! Remimber that yeah youst the be a reguler at Olivebank!

Mind thou, you mae need tae carry yon oh they posters abuv yeah, tae say who yeah ur, as it’s been such a long time since ave seen yeah!

Sounds like this Chris Patrick stabbed Whitburn in the back by signing for Fauldhouse.Ok he bought his contract out but why did he lie to Whitburn saying he was having to work on Saturdays. 

2 sides to every story. I've seen the messages between both parties and a particular person at whitburn suggestion that Chrissy has stabbed them in the back is poor

4 hours ago, Casey Jones said:

It will be gid to see u bruther, thou mind and no caus only trouble wie supportin the home team! Remimber that yeah youst the be a reguler at Olivebank!

Mind thou, you mae need tae carry yon oh they posters abuv yeah, tae say who yeah ur, as it’s been such a long time since ave seen yeah!

gonna b 2 very interestin games wae the hoose n the burra buddy thats awe um sayin lol

Clear it all up then. Tell us the full story.

That's not my place BUT 100% wasn't what's been accused. I will say he received a message yesterday saying he was free and all the best to whoever he decides to play for tomorrow ie today. That alone rules out the not being available on a Saturday story.

So are you saying the following tweet is inaccurate Jon!?

Correct I've seen a confidential exchange of messages and it is not accurate. My own opinion is it's bitterness because he's signed for us as that's the way I take it. Only my own opinion on the matter

50 minutes ago, brycey said:

gonna b 2 very interestin games wae the hoose n the burra buddy thats awe um sayin lol

Looking forwurt to it brycey! Always gid to pit yourselves against other gid teams in the league!

oany way, gid tae see you today, and it must av been gid 4 Yeah tae watch another quality team play!

Archived