Fauldhouse United 2017/18

Derek Sharp

15 minutes ago, lithgierose said:

Looking forward to a return to the super jon? Looking good with a few of the bigger teams packing it in.

I realise you probably don't mean to say as it appears to come out. However,  I am sure that Fauldhouse, Haddington and Musselburgh will all  be in the top 3 of the Premier League come the end of the season. Therefore, all would look to be promoted to/back to the Super League no matter who was to leave or not. These three teams have worked hard this season, and promotion would/will be theirs on merit.

Obviously this wont be the same for the teams below them, should their promotion depend on the scenario you have quoted.

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I realise you probably don't mean to say as it appears to come out. However,  I am sure that Fauldhouse, Haddington and Musselburgh will all  be in the top 3 of the Premier League come the end of the season. Therefore, all would look to be promoted to/back to the Super League no matter who was to leave or not. These three teams have worked hard this season, and promotion would/will be theirs on merit.
Obviously this wont be the same for the teams below them, should their promotion depend on the scenario you have quoted.

Agreed mate. I'll be brutally honest the talk of who's leaving or who's not doesn't interest me one bit. We are staying and my only focus is to be in a promotion spot at the end of the season. That's been my goal from day one. We do our bit and get up then that's all I'm interested in. Don't mean to sound ignorant if it comes across that way lads but as I said getting Fauldhouse into a promotion spot has been my main focus and whilst we still have a chance that won't change

18 minutes ago, jc1 said:

Agreed mate. I'll be brutally honest the talk of who's leaving or who's not doesn't interest me one bit. We are staying and my only focus is to be in a promotion spot at the end of the season. That's been my goal from day one. We do our bit and get up then that's all I'm interested in. Don't mean to sound ignorant if it comes across that way lads but as I said getting Fauldhouse into a promotion spot has been my main focus and whilst we still have a chance that won't change

Doesn't sound ignorant at all.

I assume like Fauldhouse, when Musselburgh were relegated, sole focus was on a straight return to the Super League next year.

That is why all bar two of Musselburgh players re-signed this year, cause they knew that had let themselves down in the final half of last season. Our results, on a whole, have been magnificent this season, and Musselburgh will try and continue to do the same for the remaining seven league games they have to play. Said for a long time that the three best teams in the league are Fauldhouse Haddington and Musselburgh. Regardless of what comes up at season end - none of these three are dropping their standards, and the priorities  are the same now as at the start of the season - get in the top three and either automatic promotion or a chance to get there.

Comedy Gold behind the dug out’s once again last night. I would pay my entrance money for that alone....

if you were there or on the end of it, you will know exactly what I’m talking about. 

Thought Aiden Ward was superb, great engine and vision, loves a meaty challenge. 

Comedy Gold behind the dug out’s once again last night. I would pay my entrance money for that alone....
if you were there or on the end of it, you will know exactly what I’m talking about. 
Thought Aiden Ward was superb, great engine and vision, loves a meaty challenge. 

Great to have wardy back from Injury he was superb [emoji106]????

The Hoose are walking into the Superleague. No Mussy or Haddington and 5 Superleague spaces tae fill.

Nothing confirmed and I'll be making sure IF we do go up it'll be on our own merits

Mixed emotions absolutely gutted to lose David Dunn to a broken leg. And extremely proud of my WHOLE sqaud for digging deep and getting the 3pts. Special mention to Dean Arrol for his tremendous finish

8 minutes ago, jc1 said:

Mixed emotions absolutely gutted to lose David Dunn to a broken leg. And extremely proud of my WHOLE sqaud for digging deep and getting the 3pts. Special mention to Dean Arrol for his tremendous finish

Horrible to hear that about Dunny! 

Hope the lad has a speedy recovery Jon. It was a good entertaining game. All the best for your promotion push [emoji106]

Jon....did the boy Dunn have a confirmed broken leg? Sorry to hear if he did mate. He's a cracking player. In fact you have a few....especially the no9....think if it was Jack Currie. An absolute handful. Strong and got a great touch. I think you have enough quality to make 2nd. Good luck mate

Jon....did the boy Dunn have a confirmed broken leg? Sorry to hear if he did mate. He's a cracking player. In fact you have a few....especially the no9....think if it was Jack Currie. An absolute handful. Strong and got a great touch. I think you have enough quality to make 2nd. Good luck mate

IMG-20180421-WA0023.jpg yeah broken mate unfortunately. He finds out in morning if he needs an operation. Jack Currie has been fantastic and the sqaud as a whole have been tremendous

Archived