Fauldhouse United 2017/18

Derek Sharp

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, jc1 said:
3 minutes ago, falkirktv said:
Ah ok, I’d be surprised if anyone who applied did not get in. IMO they will be as inclusive as possible. Take it your club not applying to eos?

We haven't no mate.

It’s not midnight yet 

30 minutes ago, gogsy said:

It isn't, Hes making it up as he goes along, it's his thing

So are you saying the West clubs aren’t free  to organise their divisions as they see fit? If so, you are spouting nonsense.

1 hour ago, jc1 said:
1 hour ago, FluffFufc said:
Hi guys..

As a fan I am looking for an update on what is happening with regards to next season? There are a lot of rumours flying around and I’d rather hear it from the horses mouth.

Rumours are suggesting that staying in the East isn’t an option giving everyone fleeing to the EoS, I haven’t heard of us applying to follow suit to the EoS, which gives us one other option - Move West?

I understand this is a tricky subject at the moment and it may want to be kept in house. Just getting fed up with all the rumours and would like to know what’s happening.

Cheers
Fluff

Would love to be able to clear this up for you fluff but like myself I NEED to know what's going on. The SJFA haven't been definitive in our quest to set up for next season. Still waiting on EoS AGM/EGM next Thursday as I'm lead to believe there will be clubs that applied that won't be accepted for next season. I've heard the the west rumours too. This is my own personal opinion but West for next season would be a total downer for me and the players as we would need to start at the bottom which after what we done this season would be a disaster.

Hi

"Still waiting on EoS AGM/EGM next Thursday as I'm lead to believe there will be clubs that applied that won't be accepted for next season. "

I am surprised to hear this i.e. some clubs that applied ...... won't be accepted for next season,

It is correct that two clubs are known to have applied for 2019/20 so they didn't wish to join for next season. One has done a U-turn and has brought forward its' application to next season after-all. Also two Edinburgh Amateur clubs enquired about applying but they were short of the right facilities this time around - St Bernards and Musselburgh Windsor.

Some-one is either badly informed or being intentionally misleading. It would interesting if the source of this was revealed after next weeks' EoS AGM. If Fauldhouse have applied for the EoS for 2018/19 prepare for them to be accepted!!!!  Cheer up!

11 minutes ago, jc1 said:
13 minutes ago, falkirktv said:
Go for it! I double dare you 

Unfortunately ain't me who makes these decisions. I'm only in charge of the playing side

Don't forget that after the EoS AGM it will be completely clear about which clubs are doing what.

Kelty applied after the AGM last year and were accepted.

Not the first time that the open arms of the EoS have accepted in clubs after their AGM !!

The committee should at least be looking into every possibility to benefit the club not waiting about until possibly too late and things look worse for the club

Unfortunately ain't me who makes these decisions. I'm only in charge of the playing side

Don't forget that after the EoS AGM it will be completely clear about which clubs are doing what.
Not the first time that the open arms of the EoS have accepted in clubs after their AGM !!
If this is true then might be an option. My opinion only not that of the club

Just now, jc1 said:
4 minutes ago, Dev said:

If this is true then might be an option. My opinion only not that of the club

I heard too scared because they've listened to scare stories

16 minutes ago, gogsy said:

I'm saying it wont happen, feel free to quote this if it does. I'm saying that everything you've posted on this alt has been a crock of **** I'm saying everybody on here knows that you're trolling.  I'm saying that you need to deal with it and stop being so upset.

I see you avoid answering my question.

I know you are excessively dim but even you must understand that having a different opinion from you isn’t trolling. The West Region clubs are free to make whatever divisional arrangement they see fit to make given the exceptional circumstances of a transfer of West Lothian clubs. If the circumstance arises, you don’t know how they will deal with it and I don’t. Only one of us claims to know what will happen - the one who lacks the imagination to envisage anything they aren’t comfortable with.

4 minutes ago, jc1 said:
6 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

I don't know what to think now if I'm totally honest. Totally deflated with it all.

See all the scaremongering ignore it. The point is we were all football teams before and we still are. It' the same shit just a different name above the door. It is a year of transition. Going west is just silly for a club like Fauldhouse. Get into eosfl

40 minutes ago, jc1 said:
45 minutes ago, falkirktv said:
Don’t follow. Why do you have to wait?

To see what's left with the EoS applications and then WAITING again to see what the SJFA has set up for us. Gaining promotion then not knowing what's happening for the following season is hard to swallow

At this stage of the proceedings I’m actually stunned by this. Apart from the early applicants, the rest of this has been an absolute clusterfuck. I mean all’s well that ends well, but how we’re gonna get their has been slapstick at best

8 minutes ago, jc1 said:
11 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

I don't know what to think now if I'm totally honest. Totally deflated with it all.

Totally understandable but when the facts are out there, which will be very soon now, all will become crystal clear to the clubs which have believed the scare-mongering. They may well be able to sort this out. They will have to act very quickly though.

See all the scaremongering ignore it. The point is we were all football teams before and we still are. It' the same shit just a different name above the door. It is a year of transition. Going west is just silly for a club like Fauldhouse. Get into eosfl
For me again I need to say this is only my opinion. I want to be playing against the Bonnyrigg linlithgow Bo'ness ECT that's what I set out to do at the start of the season and to get that chance through a lot of hard work then to find out it might not happen is soul destroying. Players all worked and sacrificed loads through the season to get there ECT so I'm now in a place of uncertainty

Archived