Fauldhouse United 2017/18

Derek Sharp

Fantastic team effort last night from all the lads, fantastic football played and fantastic goals scored! Great game for the neutral and for the Hoose fans. Well deserved win against a Bo'ness team that beat Linlithgow at weekend.....result!!
Lets hope JC and Prosser have lads raring to go for tomorrow nights big one.....Go the Hoose!!

Cheers mate very kind words [emoji106]????

Come on fup! Lads should and will be up for it tomorrow and if not questions will be asked for 3 reasons!

1. Great result last night so The Hoose boys should be in buoyant mood for tomorrow!

2. Genuinely think that either the Hoose or the Hihis will finish 2nd. You are in the driving seat to do so & have a home match to boot!

3. The Hoose still have a slim chance of winning the title. Whilst that is there your players shouldn't need anyone's help for keeping on going!

I know, if it was that simple, Musselburgh would have got the 1 point needed from the last 3 matches to avoid relegation last season. But you don't want to come away thinking, if only!

JC should be able to have his feet up in the dug out wearing in his slippers! Teamtalk shouldn't be required!

All best to the Hoose tomorrow!

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on fup! Lads should and will be up for it tomorrow and if not questions will be asked for 3 reasons!

1. Great result last night so The Hoose boys should be in buoyant mood for tomorrow!

2. Genuinely think that either the Hoose or the Hihis will finish 2nd. You are in the driving seat to do so & have a home match to boot!

3. The Hoose still have a slim chance of winning the title. Whilst that is there your players shouldn't need anyone's help for keeping on going!

I know, if it was that simple, Musselburgh would have got the 1 point needed from the last 3 matches to avoid relegation last season. But you don't want to come away thinking, if only!

JC should be able to have his feet up in the dug out wearing in his slippers! Teamtalk shouldn't be required!

Your spot on mate we will be treating this game like a cup final. Finishing second is our goal and will give it our best shot

5 hours ago, Toffee fan said:

Cheers Toffee! It should be a cracking game tomorrow night.

Go the Hoose!!

Great attitude and never say die attitude by my boys again. I felt we deserved more out the game but happy with a point after the circumstances. The game wasn't allowed to flow for BOTH teams and the sending off was horrendous even haddington bench were in agreement.

3 hours ago, jc1 said:

Great attitude and never say die attitude by my boys again. I felt we deserved more out the game but happy with a point after the circumstances. The game wasn't allowed to flow for BOTH teams and the sending off was horrendous even haddington bench were in agreement.

Never a sending off!!!:thumbsdown

Proud as punch of the boys last night. Dug deep once again and got their reward with the late equaliser.
Felt it was a bit harsh for Ben to be dropped, but he produced the goods yet again when coming on.

I think fair play to Haddington, they like to play out from the back and you can see they try to play football, however last night wasn’t the conditions for it. On another night the game could have finished 8-8!!

The standard of refereeing in some of the past few games has been nothing short of embarrassing. Some refereees seem to want to make the game all about them, unbelievable.

Anyway, on to bathgate now. Games coming thick and fast.

Hoose [emoji173]️[emoji460]️[emoji536]

Proud as punch of the boys last night. Dug deep once again and got their reward with the late equaliser.
Felt it was a bit harsh for Ben to be dropped, but he produced the goods yet again when coming on.

I think fair play to Haddington, they like to play out from the back and you can see they try to play football, however last night wasn’t the conditions for it. On another night the game could have finished 8-8!!

The standard of refereeing in some of the past few games has been nothing short of embarrassing. Some refereees seem to want to make the game all about them, unbelievable.

Anyway, on to bathgate now. Games coming thick and fast.

Hoose [emoji173]️[emoji460]️[emoji536]

Spot on assessment mate [emoji106]????
At this stage nobody is dropped it's just a case of trying to keep things fresh

Great entertainment for the paying punter, exciting times in terms of chasing promotion,conceding a few sloppy goals , leading to chasing the game at times. On the flip side some cracking build up play and goals being scored. Some strong performances again last night Wardy and Kyle for me done really well. No official lino’s is a nightmare, offside decisions last night we’re nothing short of guesswork and listening to shouts. Referee was hellbent on making a complete arse of himself - he succeeded ! Never a red for JC. 

Super league Bound ??

Give it yer best shot !!

Over to you lads.

6 hours ago, jc1 said:

Spot on assessment mate
At this stage nobody is dropped it's just a case of trying to keep things fresh

Very well and professionally put JC.....given the number of Sat/Mon/Wed/Sat games the lads have had to play over the last few weeks it's vital that everyone in the squad is used and has a role to play. Keeping the squad fresh is a must and it is evident on the recent games that this has worked well by using all the players in the squad.  Look at young Ben as a prime example of how well that has worked....others have equally done well.

With 6 vital and no doubt challenging games left in the league we move onto Bathgate this Saturday in a positive vein of form and IMO with a squad that is fighting together as one for the Club! Well done lads.

Go the Hoose!!

10 hours ago, fu punter said:

Sun splitting the trees, Creamery Park is a great surface, a day for total football, today is where the talented gifted players come to the fore...

Ball control, movement, vision, passing ability....

Looking forward to it, let’s get the 3 points in the bag !!

Mon the Hoose!!

49 minutes ago, PJS said:

Sun splitting the trees, Creamery Park is a great surface, a day for total football, today is where the talented gifted players come to the fore...

Ball control, movement, vision, passing ability....

Looking forward to it, let’s get the 3 points in the bag !!

Mon the Hoose!!

Well said PJS....great day and good playing surface to witness I hope some good football from the Hoose today ....and yes lets get the 3 points in the bag and keep ahead of Haddington.

See you "behind the goals"....go the Hoose.

All the best today lads. Can’t make it unfortunately due to other commitments.

Get another 3 points on the board and put pressure on Haddington.

Mon the hoose [emoji173]️[emoji460]️[emoji536]

All the best today lads. Can’t make it unfortunately due to other commitments.

Get another 3 points on the board and put pressure on Haddington.

Mon the hoose [emoji173]️[emoji460]️[emoji536]

Haha to the hi hi s[emoji23][emoji23]

3 hours ago, Theloosemoose said:

Haha to the hi hi semoji23.pngemoji23.png

:) Who scored for the Hoose today? Results favourable today, Blackburn & Haddington lost. Sad day for my junior team, Lesmahagow, we're at an all time low pumped 13-0 by Benburb. I've enjoyed all the games I've seen at Fauldhouse this season, great work ethic throughout the team, games coming thick & fast, deserve 2nd place. 

[emoji4] Who scored for the Hoose today? Results favourable today, Blackburn & Haddington lost. Sad day for my junior team, Lesmahagow, we're at an all time low pumped 13-0 by Benburb. I've enjoyed all the games I've seen at Fauldhouse this season, great work ethic throughout the team, games coming thick & fast, deserve 2nd place. 

Jack Currie x2 and Jamie McLeod with the other. The boys are working hard and getting their rewards

6 minutes ago, jc1 said:

Jack Currie x2 and Jamie McLeod with the other. The boys are working hard and getting their rewards

I'll introduce myself at the next game at Park View, I was standing with big Jack (Currie) at the Arniston game when he was out injured, was there on Wednesday night at the Haddington game, the red card incident totally baffled me, but good recovery to get a well-deserved point

I'll introduce myself at the next game at Park View, I was standing with big Jack (Currie) at the Arniston game when he was out injured, was there on Wednesday night at the Haddington game, the red card incident totally baffled me, but good recovery to get a well-deserved point

Please do would be great to put a face to the name. Jack has been different class for us this season

Enjoyed the game yesterday, Bathgate have a decent set up, pitch looked great and not a bad crowd either. Another 3 points in the bag. Bathgate threatened at times but Fauldhouse strength and quality seen the game out. Excellent double save from JC in the first half. Good to see both Jack and Messi getting the goals after recent injuries. Had a giggle when they were celebrating Messi’s goal, Big Ben having took the initial shot on goal asked Messi “are you claiming that” won’t repeat the reply but the answer was Yes !! Decent performances all over the park. Keep it going and get the targeted promotion - It would be a great acheivement and well deserved in JC’s first full year in charge.

Archived