Fauldhouse United 2017/18

Derek Sharp

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How’s the Injury list looking for tomorrow’s game ?

Lets get back to winning ways !!

Does 2nd in the league guarantee promotion ?

Gaun the Hoose !

How’s the Injury list looking for tomorrow’s game ?
Lets get back to winning ways !!
Does 2nd in the league guarantee promotion ?
Gaun the Hoose !

Second does yes that's our aim. Hopefully 1 or 2 back in the sqaud

Can’t make the game today, moving house unfortunately.

Hope the boys dig deep and keep playing through the pain barrier.

I look forward to hearing the boys secure another 3 points.

Mon the hoose [emoji173]️[emoji460]️[emoji536]

Superb display and result tonight..

Yet again a number of changes to the starting line-up, everyone played their part. Gribbens both goals were outstanding. Great display from Kyle at left back. Ben Magee terrorised the Bo’ness full back, Higgy performed well and will be a threat once he gets sharper with match fitness. Matty Bennet is also in a rich vein of form. Gribben is certainly a class act.

Big shout out to JC for instilling the hunger,desire and belief, they are all battling for one another. 

All good in the hood - Mon the Hoose !

Superb display and result tonight..
Yet again a number of changes to the starting line-up, everyone played their part. Gribbens both goals were outstanding. Great display from Kyle at left back. Ben Magee terrorised the Bo’ness full back, Higgy performed well and will be a threat once he gets sharper with match fitness. Matty Bennet is also in a rich vein of form. Gribben is certainly a class act.
Big shout out to JC for instilling the hunger,desire and belief, they are all battling for one another. 
All good in the hood - Mon the Hoose !

Boys are an absolute credit to themselves. They just keep digging deep and working for each other. Can't praise them highly enough.

2 minutes ago, jc1 said:

Boys are an absolute credit to themselves. They just keep digging deep and working for each other. Can't praise them highly enough.

Rather modest JC, everyone is up for the battle, this has to be generated and driven by the manager and the more senior players. Dunny is kicking every ball and offering great instruction and enthusiasm from the touch line. It’s important that vocal praise and recognition is given when players do well, that is one of your strengths.  The Boness punters I heard had no qualms with that result tonight, Bonyrigg were also given a run for their money earlier on in the season.

Keep up the good work !!

Rather modest JC, everyone is up for the battle, this has to be generated and driven by the manager and the more senior players. Dunny is kicking every ball and offering great instruction and enthusiasm from the touch line. It’s important that vocal praise and recognition is given when players do well, that is one of your strengths.  The Boness punters I heard had no qualms with that result tonight, Bonyrigg were also given a run for their money earlier on in the season.
Keep up the good work !!

The senior players play a big part. Dunny broony gribbs Sammy Matty jc hutch all contribute to the younger boys. Also additions of Martin and noodles have helped too. I like the boys to manage there own dressing room with set rules ECT as it installs disapline and professionalism.

Great display by the lads last night. First time since following United that I have seen us beat Bo’ness, and we truly deserved it.

Massive game on Wednesday night now, let’s hope the boys keep on fighting and believing.

Hoose [emoji173]️[emoji460]️[emoji536]

Thought we had got out of jail when Keast made it 3-3,but u guys bounced back for a deserved win,good luck for the rest of the season

Cheers mate very kind words [emoji106]????

Thought we had got out of jail when Keast made it 3-3,but u guys bounced back for a deserved win,good luck for the rest of the season

They didn’t half bounce back. Went straight up the park for 4-3! ????‍♂️

Fantastic team effort last night from all the lads, fantastic football played and fantastic goals scored! Great game for the neutral and for the Hoose fans. Well deserved win against a Bo'ness team that beat Linlithgow at weekend.....result!!

Lets hope JC and Prosser have lads raring to go for tomorrow nights big one.....Go the Hoose!!

On behalf of the person who wrote the drunken updates on the Fauldhouse United Facebook page last night.

Please note, these have since been removed and the page has been renamed so people are now aware it is an unofficial Facebook page for supporters.

To all concerned I sincerely apologize to all those who took offence to a comment I put on fauldhouse united unofficial fan page last night,it was not my objective to offend anyone ,I sincerely apologise to our manager JC n players and anyone who took offence to it,I have removed myself from the page and the page has been renamed so people can see it's an unofficial fufc fan page even thou it states that, but in small writing,so it now been renamed so there is no further discrepancys,again I sincerely apologize to the manager,players and the club for my comment that people took offence too,

On behalf of the person who wrote the drunken updates on the Fauldhouse United Facebook page last night.

Please note, these have since been removed and the page has been renamed so people are now aware it is an unofficial Facebook page for supporters.

To all concerned I sincerely apologize to all those who took offence to a comment I put on fauldhouse united unofficial fan page last night,it was not my objective to offend anyone ,I sincerely apologise to our manager JC n players and anyone who took offence to it,I have removed myself from the page and the page has been renamed so people can see it's an unofficial fufc fan page even thou it states that, but in small writing,so it now been renamed so there is no further discrepancys,again I sincerely apologize to the manager,players and the club for my comment that people took offence too,

Fair play [emoji106]
Tell him he's banned from his phone whilst drunk [emoji1]

Archived