Fauldhouse United 2017/18

Derek Sharp

When I saw your game was double booked at ravenscraig JC I knew that there would be at least a game I could see today even though I didn't know who was playing. So showed up at 4 o'clock only to find about 50 folk throwing frisbees about the full length of the indoor pitch. Your park was double booked out to frisbee throwers !!! What a lot of sh#t [emoji20]

Unbelievable mate an indoor FOOTBALL facility used for frisbee tournament is unreal!!! NL leisure at ravenscraig are an embarrassment!!!!

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brogan missing from the list ?

Has he moved on as well ?

Excluding youngsters going senior, which is positive news..... Departures are not as readily available via P&B / FB or Club Website where as arrivals are hot of the press !!

Just an observation .......

As of today we will be without Declan Brady as he takes a year out the game to concentrate on gaining qualifications for his work. I wish Declan every success in his job. He'll be missed in around the dressing room

19 hours ago, jc1 said:

As of today we will be without Declan Brady as he takes a year out the game to concentrate on gaining qualifications for his work. I wish Declan every success in his job. He'll be missed in around the dressing room

Lies. He fancies the frisbee thing instead ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Unbelievable mate an indoor FOOTBALL facility used for frisbee tournament is unreal!!! NL leisure at ravenscraig are an embarrassment!!!!

I was standing up for you big man when one of my pals said “ knowing JC he would have been upset because he would have thought the frisbees were soup plates and he had missed out on a plate o broth”

Away the Nock

Archived