Fauldhouse United 2017/18

Derek Sharp

4 hours ago, DuklaWandy said:

Cheers FU.  Overdue a visit to Park View.  Will try to get through soon.

Look forward to seeing you behind the Park View goals soon Dukla. Just let us know when you are coming through and you will be made very welcome.

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Casey Jones said:

Lately you have been going a great piece of PR work for The Hoose!  Keep it up young man - I always thought you'd go far!

Cheers Casey! Not quite sure about the "young man" bit but I'll take it anyway....Go The Hoose!!!

1 minute ago, fu punter said:

Cheers Casey! Not quite sure about the "young man" bit but I'll take it anyway....Go The Hoose!!!

Ha ha, correct statement though FU! Given my age, most of the people I write to on the forum are far younger than me - yourself include Sir!

Over the bridge we go tomorrow to play Kirkcaldy YM. Chance to relax from the league pressure perhaps and maybe chance for JC to rotate some players?

Looking forward to game as need to keep momentum going ahead of big test against Haddington next week.

Go the Hoose!!

Over the bridge we go tomorrow to play Kirkcaldy YM. Chance to relax from the league pressure perhaps and maybe chance for JC to rotate some players?
Looking forward to game as need to keep momentum going ahead of big test against Haddington next week.
Go the Hoose!!

Not taking anything for granted tomorrow but I had always pencilled this cup game as a game to mix things up. There will be a few changes a couple of enforced ones with David Dunn suspended and David O'Donnell has his little ones christening

The proverbial game of two half's today in Kirkcaldy. Lots of positives 1st half with good link up and passing and using width to create many many chances and to get 5 goals. The high balls over the defence caught them out almost every time and the forwards always looked sharp running onto these long balls.

Good to see young Ben & Jake get a start and really game was over after 3rd goal.

2nd half was opposite and whilst the Hoose never looked not being in control of the game it was dull & non eventful. However great to see young Matty get 2nd half in goal and looked comfortable with a clean sheet.

However job done and JC & lads go easily through to next round. Thought ref did well also and no cards for any Hoose players today!

Haddington here we come next week...another BIG game. Go the Hoose!!

The proverbial game of two half's today in Kirkcaldy. Lots of positives 1st half with good link up and passing and using width to create many many chances and to get 5 goals. The high balls over the defense caught them out almost every time and the forwards always looked sharp running onto these long balls.
Good to see young Ben & Jake get a start and really game was over after 3rd goal.
2nd half was opposite and whilst the Hoose never looked not being in control of the game it was dull & non eventful. However great to see young Matty get 2nd half in goal and look comfortable with a clean sheet.
However job done and JC & lads go easily through to next round. Thought ref did well also and no cards for any Hoose players today!
Haddington here we come next week...another BIG game. Go the Hoose!!

Very fair assement mate. Young jake and Ben done great and Matty when he came on. Never easy trying to break down a 541 formation. Second half was about steering clear of injuries doesn't help when their bench are sending boys on to 'doo' our players which has left a sour taste in my mouth but we move on and prepare for a massive game next week

Very fair assement mate. Young jake and Ben done great and Matty when he came on. Never easy trying to break down a 541 formation. Second half was about steering clear of injuries doesn't help when their bench are sending boys on to 'doo' our players which has left a sour taste in my mouth but we move on and prepare for a massive game next week
First 25 minutes hoose were good after that they took the foot of the gas though could have scored a few more jc even turned down a free pie :)

10 hours ago, jc1 said:

Agree fully JC about coming away from yesterdays game on a poor park injury free! Massive game again next week. But bring it on....all behind you and the lads!! Go the Hoose!

The challenges keep coming as the Hoose face another tough match on Saturday playing away to Haddington on league business after a wee but successful cup break last weekend in Kirkcaldy.

I'm sure JC and the team will have the lads well pumped up and ready for this trip! With Mussy playing Blackburn at the same time it gives (if we need it!) us an extra incentive.....looking forward to the game and hope the weather holds...fingers crossed!

Go the Hoose!!

Archived