Fauldhouse United 2017/18

Derek Sharp

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looking forward to the game on Saturday JC. You've had a great start to the season.

I always enjoy it up at Fauldhouse and with this one being a local derby it should hopefully add to it

Massive game for us mate and I'm preparing for our hardest game so far you's have my full respect 1

Good to see Jack Currie scoring and doing well, he was a good lad at The Gow. Did his brother, Luke sign with yous as well?

He is doing fantastic mate and delighted he's extended his contract for another season. Luke was in but I let him go to get game time as his chances would be limited which I felt was fair

6 minutes ago, jc1 said:

He is doing fantastic mate and delighted he's extended his contract for another season. Luke was in but I let him go to get game time as his chances would be limited which I felt was fair

Jack will do well. He scored a lot of good goals for us, although some were against poorer keepers than others as I'm sure you will remember?:lol::thumsup2. Yeah, Luke was the same with us, hopefully his time will come too. All the best for the season, keep up the good work.

3 hours ago, jc1 said:

Cheers mate I see this job as a long term project and just trying to get stability around the place and create a strong bond between everyone at the club

What a refreshing and very positive statement JC.....respect due to you.

Big, big game on Saturday for us and I can't wait to see the whole squad fired up for it, as I'm sure Blackburn will be.

Keep it going JC....Go the Hoose!!

Hope the weather is kind to us overnight and Park View will be ready and looking good for yet another big,  pivotal game for us, especially since Mussy are on Scottish Cup duty.

I really hope that we get a good crowd tomorrow as it looks like being a good tough match.....but one that JC et all will have the lads well fired up and ready for.

Looking forward to it......Go the Hoose!!

First and foremost congratulations to Blackburn on their win today thoroughly deserved. Also huge apologies to our fans for that performance in a derby game. But we won't dwell on it hopefully it's the kick up the backside we NEED to kick us on.

First and foremost congratulations to Blackburn on their win today thoroughly deserved. Also huge apologies to our fans for that performance in a derby game. But we won't dwell on it hopefully it's the kick up the backside we NEED to kick us on.

Jon,
You've done a tremendous job todate! So I dont think the fans would be too disappointed.
Even the best of teams lose games. Onwards and upwards!

Can't say much more than the gaffer has. Well played Blackburn today. Onwards and upwards mon the hoose. Cheers jack Jarvis [emoji108][emoji106][emoji106]

That must have been a sore one today, but by all accounts Blackburn deserved the victory and it could have been a wider margin of victory?

Next 2 league games are both in East Lothian against Tranent and Haddington. On paper both will be tough, and with Haddington just 3 points behind the Hoose, at this time, that could be a key result moving forward.

13 hours ago, jackjarviscraiglang said:

The bucket collection today in aid of Dougie McKendrick of Forth raised the sum of £91 which will be passed up to the Forth committee to pass on. Best wishes to Dougie and his family from everyone at Fauldhouse Utd and a big thank you to the supporters from both United's who donated today.

Great to see Fauldhouse putting the bucket round for this. Well done.

So after back to back promotions can we expect back to back relegations? Not exactly great news about the squad. 5 signed for next year? And 4/5 wouldn't of got in the team that stayed up on the last day of last season. 

So, what are the thoughts now!?

The two relegated sides from last year's Super League are riding high with great chance of automatic return/promotion!

So, what are the thoughts now!?

The two relegated sides from last year's Super League are riding high with great chance of automatic return/promotion!

We get a poster every year that does this trying to knock us down. Never works but. So much hatred for the club

Archived