Fauldhouse United 2017/18

Derek Sharp

Higgy is back home from Ninewells Hospital with his leg in plaster. The dislocation has been put back but he has a fracture that requires surgery and he will have an operation at Hairmyres tomorrow to have,a,steel plate inserted. He is with his family now, so rest up tonight big fella, good luck tomorrow. You are part of the Hoose family and we will support you through this.

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Took in the St Andrews v Fauldhouse game yesterday as I was up in St Andrews for the weekend.

Great game of football with some fantastic goals- St Andrews second goal in particular was a cracker

Despite taking the lead early on I thought Fauldhouse were poor in the first half but well on top in the second

Credit to both teams for going for a winner - especially after that horrendous injury to the lad Higgins - I thought he was excellent when he came on and scored a cracking goal before picking up that awful injury.

Good luck to Fauldhouse for the rest of the season

Took in the St Andrews v Fauldhouse game yesterday as I was up in St Andrews for the weekend.

Great game of football with some fantastic goals- St Andrews second goal in particular was a cracker

Despite taking the lead early on I thought Fauldhouse were poor in the first half but well on top in the second

Credit to both teams for going for a winner - especially after that horrendous injury to the lad Higgins - I thought he was excellent when he came on and scored a cracking goal before picking up that awful injury.

Very spot on assessment we were woeful first 45mins. But boys dug in and showed great fighting spirit. Was never easy seeing our teammate/friend with a horrific injury and I'll be honest it also showed character in our team to go for the win if we fell out the game after seeing our player like that I wouldn't blame the boys as it was emotional I was filling up. Also huge thanks to the staff at St Andrews for their support towards higgy and help to get him comfortable

On ‎10‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 23:04, Kilbowie's Finest said:

Thanks for posting your views and your kind comments.

If you are ever passing Fauldhouse you will be made very welcome at Park VIew to watch the Hoose. 

Thanks for posting your views and your kind comments.
If you are ever passing Fauldhouse you will be made very welcome at Park VIew to watch the Hoose. 

Thanks for the kind offer mate - I'm a long term Bankies fan but live in Bathgate and work in Armadale and always like to see the West Lothian Junior sides do well.

Will hopefully get a chance to nip in to Park View at some point this season - JC the boss has already extended a very kind similar offer !

Cheers guys

1 hour ago, Kilbowie's Finest said:

Thanks for the kind offer mate - I'm a long term Bankies fan but live in Bathgate and work in Armadale and always like to see the West Lothian Junior sides do well.

Will hopefully get a chance to nip in to Park View at some point this season - JC the boss has already extended a very kind similar offer !

Cheers guys

Great! Just let the guys at the gate know who you are or arrange via boss man JC and we will make you welcome. See you soon..

My mate from school has asked me for a little help his uncle is a commitee man at forth and is in a coma in turkey. They are trying to raise funds to get him home. Have spoke to Colin and would appreciate it if u could spare even a pound on the bus on sat. And Colin will donate it to the page. Thanks in advance junior family

Another great result and 3 points for the Hoose today against Arniston. 

Whilst the performance IMO wasn't the best all credit to the lads on grinding out a result in difficult conditions and a very wet park. It's matches like these that at the end of the season can make a big difference to where you finish in the league.   Well done JC and the lads!

Bring on Blackburn next week for a local derby! Go the Hoose!!

Another tough game for the Hoose tomorrow at Arniston. Good luck lads!
Lets hope for a good result and a successful Sports Dinner tomorrow night also.
Go the Hoose.

I've heard it said that you are one of the cleverest and wisest people in Fauldhouse, and when you speak, people actually stop what they are doing to listen to you!

So, I take it that you had an off day yesterday fu?

The saying goes; 'there are no easy games', and that maybe the case. But me thinks you were being kind with your words yesterday.

Indeed if the Hoose didn't come away with all the 3 points, then that would have been a big surprise to all, apart from the most ardent home supporters!

Anyway, well done to The Hoose. To win 7 out of 8 league games is impressive.

Hope all who go to the Sports Dinner enjoy!

Archived