Fauldhouse United 2017/18

Derek Sharp

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another big and tough game for the Hoose on Sat as we cross "the bridge" again and head to the Tayport shores in the league.

Always a very hard park and difficult team to get a result against BUT given the current form the team are in and the level of confidence, self belief and ability the current squad have I'm sure that the boss JC will get the best out of them on Sat.

Good luck!! Go the Hoose!!!

Hoose had the game won at halftime.

Not sure if Hoose took their foot of the gas or not, because Tayport then proceeded to batter them without scoring.

Hoose then clinically score a fourth on the break,(All similar goals from decent build up on the right wing|) to totally kill the game off.

Late consolation penalty for home team.

Not sure how the game would have went if Tayport had got the 4th goal. We will never know.

20 hours ago, superbigal said:

Hoose had the game won at halftime.

Not sure if Hoose took their foot of the gas or not, because Tayport then proceeded to batter them without scoring.

Hoose then clinically score a fourth on the break,(All similar goals from decent build up on the right wing|) to totally kill the game off.

Late consolation penalty for home team.

Not sure how the game would have went if Tayport had got the 4th goal. We will never know.

Did the centre half not have a number on his shirt, Alf?

7 minutes ago, jc1 said:

We had a full bus up today it's great to see everyone get behind us as a new team.

That's great JC and perhaps you won't be surprised at how your team has started? Bet a few other supporters are, including me, but hope your season continues in the same vein, albeit your two losses against the mighty burgh!

That's great JC and perhaps you won't be surprised at how your team has started? Bet a few other supporters are, including me, but hope your season continues in the same vein, albeit your two losses against the might burgh!

Haha cheers mate. We are still a work in progress and defo not getting carried away but I'm absolutely delighted with our start. The biggest thing is having fans come up and say it's a pleasure to watch the boys

Guest brycey

credit tae awbuddy connected wae fauldhouse united for a crackin unbeaten run in the premier league n long may it continue weel done n mon the hoose

Another great result yesterday from the lads. Well done again! It's good to have several players in the team that are goal scorers and some quality and width in the team to help create the chances....massive step forward. 

Cup game at home on Sat then home v St Andrews in league on 9 Sept.....not a bad set of opening fixtures to get points in the bag and confidence high.

Just hope rain stays away this week to allow the park to dry out a good bit...fingers crossed!

Well done to JC and the management team...stick together and keep it going. Go the Hoose!

A 1st for the Hoose this Saturday as Easthouses Lily come to Park View for the 1st time in the East of Scotland Cup.

Not sure how well they are supported but I hope they bring a few along to the game and to enjoy the delights of The Howff.

Hope the lads under JC stay focussed for the game and keep the winning run going......Go The Hoose!! 

Archived