Fauldhouse United 2017/18

Derek Sharp

Good performance by the hoose some good finishing and lovely one touch passing night and day the difference between the two managers the hoose one full of instructions encouraging his team i don't think i seen the whitburn manager do anything to encourage his team

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bus for Saturday 12th August 2017

Kirriemuir Thistle v Fauldhouse Utd - KO 2.30pm

Howff Open for Breakfast - 9.30am

Bus departs Park View - 10.30am

Arrive Kirriemuir - 12.45pm

Bus Departs Kirriemuir - 5.15pm

The bus driver who took us to Irvine is looking forward to seeing you all again :lol::thumsup2....and looking forward to the journey up to Kirriemuir.

Going for 3 in a row as well!  

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 09:08, PJS said:

Another strong performance. Although I felt whitburn were very poor. Few changes made from Saturday. Be good to keep a clean sheet.

Great crowd and Whitburns number 1 fan didn't dissapoint yet again !! Comedy Gold 

Tell you what, if the centre forward maintains that level of performance don't be surprised if he goes senior.

Strong as an Ox and holds the ball up every time, defenders nightmare. Bags of talent and energy and gives his all

8) Big Jack looking fit & sharp, two goals + assist, top class. First game I've managed to take in, impressed by the Hoose all round, but Whitburn were poor. 

On 8/9/2017 at 09:08, PJS said:

Another strong performance. Although I felt whitburn were very poor. Few changes made from Saturday. Be good to keep a clean sheet.

Great crowd and Whitburns number 1 fan didn't dissapoint yet again !! Comedy Gold 

Tell you what, if the centre forward maintains that level of performance don't be surprised if he goes senior.

Strong as an Ox and holds the ball up every time, defenders nightmare. Bags of talent and energy and gives his all

Please elaborate.

Spoiler
1 hour ago, kevinmfc said:

Score was 2 0 ht

Full Time :Kirriemuir 1 The Mighty Hoose 4...(Jack2, Yammi1 & Matt 1)

Another great 3 points!! Looking at rest of league results its only the Hoose and Musseburgh that have max 9 points from 3 games...bring on Bathgate midweek!!

Another great 3 points!! Looking at rest of league results its only the Hoose and Musseburgh that have max 9 points from 3 games...bring on Bathgate midweek!!

1 hour ago, fu punter said:

As it should be fu. Couldn't believe the odds that the Hoose were, at the start of season. Then I saw they were down to 9/1 with W Hill, before today's win. 

I fully expect Musselburgh to go up this season. Not big headed, but based on some of our better results last year. The first three games this season has only strengthened my thoughts.

With the wealth of experience, and probable contacts in the West that JC has, I also expected that the Hoose would be a danger to Musselburgh, and both having won 3 games, it is up to other teams to change my mind!

On 11/08/2017 at 17:10, shuggie123 said:

Please elaborate.

The lad that wears the Whitburn merchandise and carries the rucksack.

He was standing behind the fauldhouse dugout shouting at JC to shut the f**k up, why are you shouting, you're winning he said. JC was simply continuing to encourage and instruct his team.

He was giving foul mouthed verbals to all and sundry with young kids in close proximity.

An absolute embarrassment if you ask me !!

On ‎12‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 19:46, Casey Jones said:

As it should be fu. Couldn't believe the odds that the Hoose were, at the start of season. Then I saw they were down to 9/1 with W Hill, before today's win. 

I fully expect Musselburgh to go up this season. Not big headed, but based on some of our better results last year. The first three games this season has only strengthened my thoughts.

With the wealth of experience, and probable contacts in the West that JC has, I also expected that the Hoose would be a danger to Musselburgh, and both having won 3 games, it is up to other teams to change my mind!

a excellent start from the hoose but only a start, big JC wil be 1st to tell any1 tht however the big guy has completely proved ppl wrong. I was a bit surprised he let 2, 3 of last season better players leave the club but cnt argue with the quality he brought in. look like a contender for the leaue. good luck to the big guy hope thy do it

a excellent start from the hoose but only a start, big JC wil be 1st to tell any1 tht however the big guy has completely proved ppl wrong. I was a bit surprised he let 2, 3 of last season better players leave the club but cnt argue with the quality he brought in. look like a contender for the leaue. good luck to the big guy hope thy do it

Appreciate the message. Your 100% right it's only a start nothing less nothing more we aren't getting carried away that's for sure. I'm pleased with my squad I have but as a full new squad we still have very small teething problems that we can fix once midweek games are over. For me it's a game at a time especially tomorrow night being a derby game all form books go out the window. Our boys know we can easily go on a losing streak in this league if attitudes aren't right and we don't prepare properly. My main aim was to give the fans an exciting team and have a great dressing room and at present the boys have bonded brilliantly (better than expected at this stage) and we now have genuine goal threats all over the pitch which is pleasing. We will give our all and see where it takes us

4 minutes ago, jc1 said:

Appreciate the message. Your 100% right it's only a start nothing less nothing more we aren't getting carried away that's for sure. I'm pleased with my squad I have but as a full new squad we still have very small teething problems that we can fix once midweek games are over. For me it's a game at a time especially tomorrow night being a derby game all form books go out the window. Our boys know we can easily go on a losing streak in this league if attitudes aren't right and we don't prepare properly. My main aim was to give the fans an exciting team and have a great dressing room and at present the boys have bonded brilliantly (better than expected at this stage) and we now have genuine goal threats all over the pitch which is pleasing. We will give our all and see where it takes us

Really like the way u went about business Jc spoke like u been in management for years makes change from u being red carded lol. iWatched the hoose on several occasions last saeason a few players i like not there anymore red hair centre half? left back? heavy set centre forward? hoping to get up to park view to watch the hoose win the league later in year. good luck big fella

Really like the way u went about business Jc spoke like u been in management for years makes change from u being red carded lol. iWatched the hoose on several occasions last saeason a few players i like not there anymore red hair centre half? left back? heavy set centre forward? hoping to get up to park view to watch the hoose win the league later in year. good luck big fella

Would liked to have kept the left back back he chose to go to arthurlie which is on his doorstep so made sense for him

Red haired midfielder was rank rotten glad he's away. Agree Jc has pulled of a miracle thought we would struggle but been a absolute joy to watch so far

3 hours ago, kevinmfc said:

Great result last night with 2 screamers dd one wins it for me. But 3 0 clean sheet big keeper deserved that emoji106.pngemoji106.pngemoji106.pngemoji106.png. Mon the hoose

Fully agree! Another great result and keeping clean sheet will give JC (keeper) an added boost. Didn't see all the game but I felt that we played well in parts but on occasion we did allow Bathgate to come back into the game and IMO they did look dangerous at times on the break.

However the sign of any good and successful team is their ability to grind out good results when not playing at their full potential and at the same time being able to keep a clean sheet.....well done the Hoose!!  The difference between last season and now is "night and day" and the overall squad looks strong, well balanced and huge ability and potential in depth....credit due to JC (manager) for being able to attract the players we have this season. We certainly look like we will have no problems (unlike last season) in scoring goals. 

12/12 with home game v Downfield on Saturday .....great start to season...Go The Hoose!!  

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 19:18, fu punter said:

Fully agree! Another great result and keeping clean sheet will give JC (keeper) an added boost. Didn't see all the game but I felt that we played well in parts but on occasion we did allow Bathgate to come back into the game and IMO they did look dangerous at times on the break.

However the sign of any good and successful team is their ability to grind out good results when not playing at their full potential and at the same time being able to keep a clean sheet.....well done the Hoose!!  The difference between last season and now is "night and day" and the overall squad looks strong, well balanced and huge ability and potential in depth....credit due to JC (manager) for being able to attract the players we have this season. We certainly look like we will have no problems (unlike last season) in scoring goals. 

12/12 with home game v Downfield on Saturday .....great start to season...Go The Hoose!!  

8) Another for big Jack on Wednesday, quality striker, hope the Hoose fans are appreciating what they see. Watched him in a poor Lesmahagow team last season, until he picked up a serious injury, he was the top performer. Managed one game this season, big man looked sharp & quality. Great quality in midfield, the boy Dunn can pass for fun. Talking the Hoose up, great team to watch!

Hoose 5 Downfield 1 

Great result again from battling Hoose team today against a tough and organised Downfield team in very difficult conditions with wind, rain and a heavy park. Some good finishing in last 15mins gave us the edge overall and that took the pressure off us and helps us to proudly sit top of the league! Downfield played well and but for a bit of luck could've took the lead with the shot that hit the post but again credit to the lads for bucking down believing in themselves for last 30mins and grinding out yet another impressive victory

Go The Hoose....top of the league! 

Archived