@fa Dunn
David O'Donnell
Jack Currie
Sammy Watson
Aiden Ward
Kyle Richford
Anthony Higgins
Terry Dignam

Young DD is a good signing. A very good prospect as long as he 'screws the nut' and doesn't waste energy and bookings arguing about decisions. Very nice player on his day.  

Young DD is a good signing. A very good prospect as long as he 'screws the nut' and doesn't waste energy and bookings arguing about decisions. Very nice player on his day.  

He'll be a great addition for us and one the fans will enjoy watching imo

2 hours ago, bc57 said:

:rolleyes: Big Jack (Currie) probably kept us in the division last season, he was injured at the tail end of the season, but he bagged a stack of goals for the Gow prior to getting injured. I'll get along to watch the big guy next season when I can, the Gow's loss is a big gain for the Hoose. Any Fauldhouse fans coming on, give us a shout on how you are looking for strikers next season, do you think Jack will be starting regular? Cheers

:rolleyes: Big Jack (Currie) probably kept us in the division last season, he was injured at the tail end of the season, but he bagged a stack of goals for the Gow prior to getting injured. I'll get along to watch the big guy next season when I can, the Gow's loss is a big gain for the Hoose. Any Fauldhouse fans coming on, give us a shout on how you are looking for strikers next season, do you think Jack will be starting regular? Cheers

Jack is a lad I rate highly and imo could make the step upstairs.

Just now, jc1 said:

Jack is a lad I rate highly and imo could make the step upstairs.

:P Hi JC, the other JC, of course you'll know he was at Clyde before signing for the Gow, had limited 1st team time, but he's a quality striker, look forward to seeing you both next season, anything planned for pre-season friendlies? Cheers

[emoji14] Hi JC, the other JC, of course you'll know he was at Clyde before signing for the Gow, had limited 1st team time, but he's a quality striker, look forward to seeing you both next season, anything planned for pre-season friendlies? Cheers

Haha there's me Jack Currie and jc Hutchinson [emoji1]

IMG_i4zgy0.jpgPicsArt_06-23-08.48.17.jpg20170620_115745.jpg Huge thanks to the Hydro Group for being our main kit sponsor for the next two seasons along with TTL teamwear also Andy Barrowman of Joma it's greatly appreciated and we are very greatful

Archived