Brechin City Season 2017/2018

5 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Not particularly true. I'm sure he finished our top scorer the year we finished 5th in the Championship. He had a smashing season that year in any case and earned himself a move to Raith. Went a bit tits up for him from there but there's certainly a player there and he's one I wouldn't mind having back at the Rock.

He was indeed top scorer that season but he was also with us the following season and (like everyone else really) didn't set the heather on fire. I know Cove is local for him but I can't understand why an equally local L1 or L2 side don't take a chance on him.

Edited by microdave

Bit concerning we only have 3 players signed so far. The players offered deals seem to be taking a lot of time to consider or could it be they don't want to play under Dods? No sign of us even interested in bringing players in. Could it be the negitive tactics putting players off or maybe just other clubs are doing their business early and I'm just worrying too much ??

Bit concerning we only have 3 players signed so far. The players offered deals seem to be taking a lot of time to consider or could it be they don't want to play under Dods? No sign of us even interested in bringing players in. Could it be the negitive tactics putting players off or maybe just other clubs are doing their business early and I'm just worrying too much ??

Pabs and Sinclair have signed

Any one heard a cheep ? Not a lot of guys signing on again are there? Perhaps waiting to see what happens knowing fine we ll still take them back if they can t get another club .

Apparently several committee members going around saying certain players have signed but yet nothing announced, why? It’s the same every close season.

Apparently several committee members going around saying certain players have signed but yet nothing announced, why? It’s the same every close season.
Mark my word s we re last resort . Your probably right am missing footy already