Brechin City Season 2017/2018

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My only concern it's a bit of a step up for him from Utd3025408739.gif

Wasn’t particularly a success at United so I am not sure if any bigger club would want him.
So I guess there’s a chance that he may want to prove himself again at Brechin..

What i don't understand Is, why would anyone want no wins in a year on their cv.

Probably more reason to selfishly stay at this stage and hope he gets at least one. 30 games winless before walking out looks just as bad on a CV imo.

Anyway, as a question to all, what would be our predictions for next season if we kept the same management team and players? I highly doubt Dods would use them as defensively as he has this season so the 'watching the same defensive s***e' argument doesn't really work, although he's clearly shown himself to be completely clueless with regards to changing tactics as a game progresses. However, let's not forget that his win record during the first 2/3rds of his first season wasn't much better than this, and his cup record against lower league opposition is abysmal at best.

3 hours ago, CITY1974 said:

And what benefit do you get from speaking to committee members ?
Ken's above speaking to us mere fans and his minnions just get all defensive.

That statement is just as defensive. 

You could try.  Sensible  dialogue has to start somewhere. 

That statement is just as defensive. 
You could try.  Sensible  dialogue has to start somewhere. 

I m good friends with 2 or 3 of the committee and know what they put into the running of the club but c mon you must admit they re quite unapproachable and Kenny thinks he's a Campbell Ogilvie or Peter Lawell .
When clubs doing well it's his club but just now when things have dipped it's the Season Ticket holders club .

I m good friends with 2 or 3 of the committee and know what they put into the running of the club but c mon you must admit they re quite unapproachable and Kenny thinks he's a Campbell Ogilvie or Peter Lawell .
When clubs doing well it's his club but just now when things have dipped it's the Season Ticket holders club .

I would imagine you've met Ken more than me but any time I've spoken to him he's been an absolute gent. He also sorted out some club merch free of charge, albeit it older stuff, for a family member who was stationed at Edzell Base and had started to follow Brechin before moving down south.

I would imagine you've met Ken more than me but any time I've spoken to him he's been an absolute gent. He also sorted out some club merch free of charge, albeit it older stuff, for a family member who was stationed at Edzell Base and had started to follow Brechin before moving down south.

Probably Mike his twin brother you met [emoji23].
Na fair play to him if he did but I'm not alone in thinking he's not a peoples person. He's got club best interests at heart 100% and I'm guessing gives up loads of family and work time for the better of Brechin City but I think his manner s terrible .

Probably Mike his twin brother you met [emoji23].
Na fair play to him if he did but I'm not alone in thinking he's not a peoples person. He's got club best interests at heart 100% and I'm guessing gives up loads of family and work time for the better of Brechin City but I think his manner s terrible .

Maybe it was???? as I say I have a different opinion based on the times I've spoken to him but it's probably less than a lot of Brechin fans so maybe I just catch him on good days.

Archived