Brechin City Season 2017/2018

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Every supporter on here apart from Hedgie says we need another striker surely Darren n committee see this . I know monies tight but we re top heavy with defenders 

I totally agree, is rather have caledwell than Issac, least ross passed and made a half decent effort, hope Issac sees this, cause he's gash,

Was at your game tonight as it's a local one for me.

Isaac Layne will never do for you guys. Got a verbal leathering from the Albion support tonight which subsequently led to him giving them the w*nker sign[emoji23]

He's far too greedy with the ball and doesn't have the quality to be able to pull it off. Teammates clearly can't stand it as well, especially Ally Love (looked raging with him all night).

3 minutes ago, forzapars said:

Was at your game tonight as it's a local one for me.

Isaac Layne will never do for you guys. Got a verbal leathering from the Albion support tonight which subsequently led to him giving them the w*nker signemoji23.png

He's far too greedy with the ball and doesn't have the quality to be able to pull it off. Teammates clearly can't stand it as well, especially Ally Love (looked raging with him all night).

As a neutral how did game go ? We re gonna take time to settle as a team I think defence will come good ( itll fu*king have too:whistle) but its blatantly obvious we need more up front Jackos great for us but hes nvr gonna score 15  a season ..Isaacs maybe trying too hard he has something about him but thats 4 or 5 games now and folk keep saying the same about him... 

Archived