Brechin City Season 2017/2018

Bit concerning we only have 3 players signed so far. The players offered deals seem to be taking a lot of time to consider or could it be they don't want to play under Dods? No sign of us even interested in bringing players in. Could it be the negitive tactics putting players off or maybe just other clubs are doing their business early and I'm just worrying too much ??

Pabs and Sinclair have signed

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any one heard a cheep ? Not a lot of guys signing on again are there? Perhaps waiting to see what happens knowing fine we ll still take them back if they can t get another club .

Apparently several committee members going around saying certain players have signed but yet nothing announced, why? It’s the same every close season.

Apparently several committee members going around saying certain players have signed but yet nothing announced, why? It’s the same every close season.
Mark my word s we re last resort [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Your probably right am missing footy already

Where did you hear this ? Still nothing official been said
A mate in the know told me . There's nothing official being said because it s Ken s team and his minnions have nt been ordered to update Website [emoji23].

Archived