Brechin City Season 2017/2018

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, slangs said:

A pumping 2nite by all accounts,2nd half anyway. Were we that bad ?

No just couldn't handle their pace in the 2nd half. Gave as good as we got in the first and maybe unlucky not to have been in front.   Hit the post in the 1st minute of the second half then United decided to go up a few gears.  

Just shows what you can do playing 3 strikers ......well 1st half anyway. 

It was actually a good game to watch.  Some stunning goals fae United..................and Willo Flood could still do with a good feed ! 

8 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:

No just couldn't handle their pace in the 2nd half. Gave as good as we got in the first and maybe unlucky not to have been in front.   Hit the post in the 1st minute of the second half then United decided to go up a few gears.  

Just shows what you can do playing 3 strikers ......well 1st half anyway. 

It was actually a good game to watch.  Some stunning goals fae United..................and Willo Flood could still do with a good feed ! 

Aye, despite the efforts it was excellent to watch,,,, United are no way a premiership team

Was at the game last night and was quite impressed with city first half held their own quite well I thought.
Second half was one way traffic after utd scored,Brechin did have an early chance off the post which probably sums up their season and luck.Big Issac does nae half get some stick,some I admit was warranted but some other shouts jeezo take a look at yourself!!Their was one shout when he had no chance of getting the ball and this old lad started going ballistic telling him to try harder and to get a grip etc.....Mental .Big lad looks shot of confidence but shouts like that are not going to help him at all.

Was at the game last night and was quite impressed with city first half held their own quite well I thought.
Second half was one way traffic after utd scored,Brechin did have an early chance off the post which probably sums up their season and luck.Big Issac does nae half get some stick,some I admit was warranted but some other shouts jeezo take a look at yourself!!Their was one shout when he had no chance of getting the ball and this old lad started going ballistic telling him to try harder and to get a grip etc.....Mental .Big lad looks shot of confidence but shouts like that are not going to help him at all.

Spot on for more than half the season he's been lone striker chasing long punts up the field , winning the ball looking up for a pass and his team mates are scared too cross half way line .He does do our heads in a times but he s had a long hard season .I too think folk should back off a bit . Hopefully he ll get his just rewards next year

Goal of the season voting now on the website.  Just 2 of the 19 to pick from. Embarrassing or what.

Yes Isaacs against Forfar should be in and okay it was a friendly but Ally Loves v Aberdeen was a helliva strike ..
Connor s and Jordans are both excellent goals I can t decide

Goal of the season voting now on the website.  Just 2 of the 19 to pick from. Embarrassing or what.

They are quite clearly the standout goals and was only ever going to be a two horse race. Don’t really see the issue.

They are quite clearly the standout goals and was only ever going to be a two horse race. Don’t really see the issue.

In your opinion but I believe as a supporter that Love and Isaacs strikes were equally great strikes .

In your opinion but I believe as a supporter that Love and Isaacs strikes were equally great strikes .

Loves was in a friendly so doesn’t count for a start.

They could maybe have included the goals by Layne and Storie just to beef it up a bit but equally good? Gies peace

Loves was in a friendly so doesn’t count for a start.

They could maybe have included the goals by Layne and Storie just to beef it up a bit but equally good? Gies peace

Well stop moaning [emoji23]... If I'm honest it would be between the 2 picked but they re both equally good .

Archived