Brechin City Season 2017/2018

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wish they’d stop going to him.

“Most of the season has been quite funny” - has it f**k.

Absolute waffle.

Thing is if you look at the Supporters Bus he's the perfect stereotype it was probably him , Screech , Jimmy Mann or the Spitting Jambo to pick from not much of a choice is it ?

Thing is if you look at the Supporters Bus he's the perfect stereotype it was probably him , Screech , Jimmy Mann or the Spitting Jambo to pick from not much of a choice is it ?

Bad times if you were to have someone like Screech representing the club.

23 hours ago, clivem said:

Just read this about being a Brechin City fan. Comments are also worth a read

79. Posted by Craig on 26 Mar 2018 19:07

Trus fans, respect. Being a Celtic supporter,I have just got use to total success & continuous trebles. My side are unbeatable & play world class football. We have the best midfielder in the uk, Scott Brown could play for Barcelona or Real Madrid.

PoliticalSameKoodoo-max-1mb.gif

Oh yes. Everything's rosy.
A defensive setup from a team that can't defend and 19 league goal in 29 games tells how happy we all are.
I'll still be there giving them my support though, looking for that elusive win.

Do as good a job btw

Quit girning let's face it it's as we were so best just get on wee it [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22][emoji22].
It's a brave desicion by Committee or ( just now as we re having a stinker of season Mr Chairman says it's season ticket holders club ) to keep things as they are .

3 minutes ago, CITY1974 said:

Quit girning let's face it it's as we were so best just get on wee it emoji22.pngemoji22.pngemoji22.pngemoji22.png.
It's a brave desicion by Committee or ( just now as we re having a stinker of season Mr Chairman says it's season ticket holders club ) to keep things as they are .

Stinker is probably way understating a season that as of yet not one win, its fucking horrendous and an embarrassment.  

17 minutes ago, btb said:

Only six substitutes today, throw in the two sending offs and I presume you'll be struggling to field a side next Saturday.

Yep , my sentiments exactly .   One bonus though , Pabs is in my golfing group next Saturday afternoon  . ;)

Archived