Brechin City Season 2017/2018

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dods will be a very lucky guy if he keeps his job.no where else in football would the coach/Manager still have a job.Brechin have a great record of looking after coaches/players which has to be admired.Im beginning to feel with the situation a huge bout of taking advantage is happening.I hope I’m wrong as I don’t think Dods is that type of guy but I don’t know

On 3/21/2018 at 21:09, slangs said:

Wat the f**k is this we are suffering as a club and we get this. Sorry mate no time for anything other than Brechin City at the mo.

Gerritrightupye.

Just now, Best Team in Angus said:

Really hope you guys can stay up you have proved to all part time teams that it is possible to survive in this league:)

Hope you are right, as much as I like a trip to Glebe, we want to compete at as high a level as possible.

All this is deflecting away from the big issues on here, such as why don't Brechin posters have avatars?  I only just noticed this tbf, but it has rapidly developed into a formal PTTGOYN.

(Hedgeman83, gm_1982 & 'Steve get a pardon)

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

All this is deflecting away from the big issues on here, such as why don't Brechin posters have avatars?  I only just noticed this tbf, but it has rapidly developed into a formal PTTGOYN.

(Hedgeman83, gm_1982 & 'Steve get a pardon)

I am an auld bugger so I should be pardoned too.    What has aviation got to do  with fitba anyway ?  :rolleyes:

Sure I’ve seen that boy on social media. His handle is about Rangers... [emoji85]

You're correct. I'm sure you follow me so you've probably seen me giving him abuse about it haha.

Archived