Elgin City 2017/18 Season

4 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

Good on you mate. Hopefully more of your support do the same.

Email sent on Sunday.  Got a reply to say that they would be "engaging with fans and supporters when the proposals become more concrete".

Sounds sensible.  And can I say well done to the club for posting these proposals on their site.  

At least we can now see what nonsense it all is.. "improve the success of the national team".   My arse!

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Sh

22 minutes ago, enclosureview said:

I am currently bamboozled by Darryl Mchardy coming on and playing left midfield for the last 20 mins in recent games. Can any expert please explain why this could ever be a good idea.

Short of options. See Bronsky back  in today 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Think the question should be who can we get in before letting go. Cooper, Shane and Soapy are signed for another year and keep Darryl and Ally as they are local. In an ideal world would keep. J.P. Think Reilly will be away to Forfar? I would like to see us try for a few North players as I think the HL financial bubble is bursting. It would make training better as well.  At the end of the day it all depends who we can get in. No point in replacing players with players of lesser quality.

Yeah unless a big injection of cash is forth coming   getting better than what we have wont be easy. Youthful. New squad this season  and hopefully Shane fully fit for start of season keeping most and adding a couple in the right  areas . Have contracts been offered as it would help to be searching for 3 or 4 rather than 9 ot ten. Would like to see Eadie  and Bronsky stay. 

No matter how good Shane is or otherwise, no chance our defence will cope with Mcallister. He has bullied our defence every time we have played them this season and I’ve seen nothing to suggest it will change. 14 goals conceded in 3 games against them says it all!

3 hours ago, mo83 said:

Hope you boys can get something at home the morn!!Shane Sutherland back to his best yet?

Not really.  He is getting better with each game but is still a fair way off his best.  Problem is that we have no-one that can play up front with him.

Concerned that we might get a doing tomorrow.. Peterhead have it all to play for, and we don't.  

In games so far this season it is  Elgin 0 Peterhead 12.  

Archived