Elgin City 2017/18 Season

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Price gone also. Players will be under contract but end of season may be a different story. He's been looking for a move for a while as travelling had become a problem.  I believe he was courted by Clyde and Stirling before their managerial appointments. Personally disappointed but you never know it might be a good thing.

3 hours ago, percyboy said:

Ffs that's the news I've been dreading for awhile and it couldn't have happened at the worst time with 2 cup games coming up.
Any word on who's taking charge at the moment

Can't say I'm surprised.

I'd guess JP will step up, at least temporarily, just as he did at Clyde when wee Bazza walked away.

To be honest I'm neutral on Jim's leaving.  Strange tactics, strange substitutions, or indeed no substitutions, team collapsing in on itself when 2 goals up.. and we haven't exactly been mega-successful under him.

Interesting to see who fancies the job permenantly though.

Onwards and (hopefully) upwards.

To be honest I'm neutral on Jim's leaving.  Strange tactics, strange substitutions, or indeed no substitutions, team collapsing in on itself when 2 goals up.. and we haven't exactly been mega-successful under him.

I suspect that's what finally nailed it for the Forfar board. Ticks all the boxes for us in the last 2 managers.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived