ADL Season 17/18

It’s great to congratulate the 3 teams going up but I want to say a massive well done to the fella at muirkirk he’s done a brilliant job since he came in and no surprise to me to see them on a good run after their second half display against us 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

It’s great to congratulate the 3 teams going up but I want to say a massive well done to the fella at muirkirk he’s done a brilliant job since he came in and no surprise to me to see them on a good run after their second half display against us 

Could He Be Your Next Manager Legend?If I Recall Your Last Manager got The Sack After A Draw With Largs.A 4/Nill Humping Cany Be Any Good To The Darvel Fans,You Have Fallen Well Below Expectations.Is The Pie Man Sitting In his Big Hoose Waiting On A Chap At The Front Door? 

41 minutes ago, debbiedingle said:

Could He Be Your Next Manager Legend?If I Recall Your Last Manager got The Sack After A Draw With Largs.A 4/Nill Humping Cany Be Any Good To The Darvel Fans,You Have Fallen Well Below Expectations.Is The Pie Man Sitting In his Big Hoose Waiting On A Chap At The Front Door? 

I don’t discuss Darvel on an adl forum that’s for teams like Whitletts etc 

14 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Appreciate your kinds words really enjoying things down at Muirkirk, good set up, great committee and great attitude from the players makes things a lot easier

38 minutes ago, ardeerultra said:

Is the ardagh glass still happening next season with this reconstruction?

Hopefully no... ruins my summer getting pumped off the Buffs, Beith & Kilbirnie all within a week

Archived