ADL Season 17/18

3 minutes ago, iPhone said:

Surely they will want to win the league?

Yes but given that this is 5th game in 10 days they may be running out of gas a bit?(struggle on saturday just past)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It sounded as if you were a fan & maybe I don’t understand what a massive injury list is, I hope you can help me out with that? Remember your words are a massive injury list, I hope you don’t tell me that means 3 or 4 players. 
I thought that after their first 7 or 8 results they were sitting in a very good position maybe even their first 9 matches. They had beaten most if not all of them then started losing a lot of points after that.

If I was a fan I would have said we not them. I remember I said massive injury list but thankfully you managed to mention it twice in your post. I think 5 or 6 players out of a small squad of 16 is massive. Your second paragraph is 100% correct. But I would also say that most teams in the league would struggle badly with 3 or 4 first team players out.

Sweep
What he is trying to imply is that although Irvine Vics won the game 2-1 on Saturday Lugar totally outplayed them for 85 minutes which means the Lugar players must be on the same if not more than his promoted side.

57 minutes ago, Appraisal said:

Sweep
What he is trying to imply is that although Irvine Vics won the game 2-1 on Saturday Lugar totally outplayed them for 85 minutes which means the Lugar players must be on the same if not more than his promoted side.

They may have outplayed them for 85 mins, I wouldn't know as I wasn't their but Lugar still lost 2-1, that's all that really matters. Sorry what I should have said was I don't really care what Lugar pay their players, that's none of my business.  My original point was that this season Irvine Vics would  have been mid table in terms of budgets. If you don' believe that then no problem let's leave it at that.

Is that Dalry craigmark and irvine vics all promoted? 

Just as well for league reconstruction and shitletts might get in the back door

ha ha ha ha 

3 up and still couldn’t manage it 

And by the way tt u zoomer we would have stayed up without league reconstruction just like u said we wouldn’t 

well done to both Craigmark and Dalry on gaining promotion. Personally I would like Whitletts to safely negotiate their play off to join us.

T

P.S.  respect to Dalry when they eventually are confirmed as champions.

5 minutes ago, Dura03 said:

A big shout out to all the doubters and those who have constantly bad mouthed anything to do with craigmark!!! Get right in there!!! Pump it up, the mark are going up!!! 

Brilliant for craigmark and special congratulations to muzza and Ally gaw and also Kenny at the vics 

Ffs boys don’t ever sign for Whitletts 

13 minutes ago, Bakkali said:

Is it Craigmark that cant play games during the week at home due to changing room problems?

It is there’s no hot water in one of the changing rooms. So unless it is fixed for then we won’t be able to play it don’t want reported again  

Is that Dalry craigmark and irvine vics all promoted? 

Just as well for league reconstruction and shitletts might get in the back door
ha ha ha ha 
3 up and still couldn’t manage it 
And by the way tt u zoomer we would have stayed up without league reconstruction just like u said we wouldn’t 

Who was 3 nil up.

3 hours ago, VORman said:

If I was a fan I would have said we not them. I remember I said massive injury list but thankfully you managed to mention it twice in your post. I think 5 or 6 players out of a small squad of 16 is massive. Your second paragraph is 100% correct. But I would also say that most teams in the league would struggle badly with 3 or 4 first team players out.

So are you saying it was a massive injury list of 5 or 6 which makes it hard to field a team or not?

Archived