ADL Season 17/18

1 hour ago, CCC loyal said:

Other than the penalty decision think our keeper had one fantastic save all game as did your keeper so as chances goes it was pretty level. Playing  the better football doesn't win games  

I wish to thank you for being honest. I was a bit disappointed the council had failed to repair the dressing rooms. I was standing when spank offered Lugar the craigmark changing room but Lugar declined and had their pre match talk and half time talk at the dugout. Craigmark must feel very disappointed with the council

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whitletts will finish in the top 3. Craigmark are owed payback after scraping a win in the last game & Dalry aren’t as good as the other teams in the league are making them out to be. Too scared of them for some reason.

You on the bevvy??

You been at all the craigmark games terry??

Get aff the highhorse. It was a pisstake against sweep fs. Every game he’s on here blaming refs for something

34 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Get aff the highhorse. It was a pisstake against sweep fs. Every game he’s on here blaming refs for something

Not true. It is every third game on average

39 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

And for what its worth, if it came down to Craigmark or Dalry for the title id like Craigmark to do it, for ma guid pal Spank

It certainly won’t be whitletts...

I here they scraped through to a 2-1 win last night.

I suppose it’s still 3 points all the same!

It certainly won’t be whitletts...
 I here they scraped through to a 2-1 win last night.
I suppose it’s still 3 points all the same!

Nae shit sherlock!! Scraped through, we should’ve been up 3-0 in 1st ten mins, but for poor finishing. Just a pity Geordie never got the job earlier because that 6 wins and a draw in his 1st 7 games

17 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Nae shit sherlock!! Scraped through, we should’ve been up 3-0 in 1st ten mins, but for poor finishing. Just a pity Geordie never got the job earlier because that 6 wins and a draw in his 1st 7 games

It is a good run of results. 

Did your previous manager not start last season with a similar run of results including beating Darvel by a good few goals? Possible going unbeaten until facing Darvel in the return fixture?

I bet Geordie leaves you in the shit just like his previous multiple clubs Tibbs ya sad b*****d

I bet Geordie leaves you in the shit just like his previous multiple clubs Tibbs ya sad b*****d

Next time I’m at Lugar, come say hello fanny bawz

9 hours ago, Cancellara said:

George has done well so far at vics. Don't know why he gets such a hard time.

Same way as whoever is taken Lugar has done excellent and obv Craigmark are having a dream season which I don't think anyone seen coming under spank. 

Dont be bitter that use have blew up and can't make 4th good luck next year in league1.

Same way as whoever is taken Lugar has done excellent and obv Craigmark are having a dream season which I don't think anyone seen coming under spank. 

Dont be bitter that use have blew up and can't make 4th good luck next year in league1.

I am not a Lugar supporter

17 minutes ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:

I think we all know why George gets such a hard time and if he does well and gets the opportunity of managing a bigger club and leaves whitletts then you can’t say yous didn’t think he was like that. 

He is a good manager and if he brings some success, which early signs look good, then teams will look at him again. Or he will apply for those positions...

I would like to see him stay and see how far he can take whitletts. Promotion is still possible but tough through the play offs. I’m sure if promoted there will be a lot of new players arriving during the summer.

Cracking entertainment at Kilwinning Sports Club this afternoon for my neutral's day out. 0-0 at the break, 0-1 Annbank then a harsh Dalry sending off and an immediate soft pen (goalie took the ball) for 0-2. 0-3 looked offside. Ref not the locals' favourite! Then the 10 men rallied themselves coming back to win it 4-3 in stoppage time !

The 3-3 equalizer just before the end of normal time was celebrated so strongly that one of the loons on the veranda came through the wooden front rail bringing the broken fence panel with him when landing on the bench below before continuing onto the tarmac. The bench that I was sitting on! But thankfully just missed me. Could have been a nasty incident. He dusted himself off and seemed uninjured.

Crowd 85 by my headcount.

2 minutes ago, LeedsPhil said:

Cracking entertainment at Kilwinning Sports Club this afternoon for my neutral's day out. 0-0 at the break, 0-1 Annbank then a harsh Dalry sending off and an immediate soft pen (goalie took the ball) for 0-2. 0-3 looked offside. Ref not the locals' favourite! Then the 10 men rallied themselves coming back to win it 4-3 in stoppage time !

The 3-3 equalizer just before the end of normal time was celebrated so strongly that one of the loons on the veranda came through the wooden front rail bringing the broken fence panel with him when landing on the bench below before continuing onto the tarmac. The bench that I was sitting on! But thankfully just missed me. Could have been a nasty incident. He dusted himself off and seemed uninjured.

Crowd 85 by my headcount.

Was standing behind you. Absolute pandemonium in Kilwinning!

12 minutes ago, Breester said:

Missed today's Dalry game , how did they manage to turn that round with 15 to go ? Luck or good goals ?

First goal was sloppy defending from Annbank, i think that made them panic on the ball, we just outplayed them from there, got the ball on the floor & starting playing our football. Annbank were the lucky ones. Absolutely shocking game from the referee.

Archived