ADL Season 17/18

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Craigmark have absolutely nothing to lose. Even if they didn't achieve promotion they've still had an amazing season and should be extremely proud of themselves. Craigmark start the season as underdogs unlike the big spending whitletts. 

No yet. Craigmark never get ahead of themselves unlike whitletts 

You never get fed up of your childish comments about Whitletts?? Your getting as bad as that clown Darvel Legend

Absolutely no childish comments about the vics .... Just the truth. Yous are getting way ahead of yourselves after playing lesser teams. Yous pay an absolute fortune for a team in the adk and get benifits from South Ayrshire which other teams in the district dont get. 

Tell me another ADL team that can employ a full time fundraiser (Andrew Downie) on there books???
Yet they still pay cheap rates for Dam Park. Utter shit imo. 

Jealousy will get you no where. Thats what happens when you run a very successful lottery. But then again, that’ll be unfair because we come from a big toun and have more potential customers. Maybe whatever team you support should try fundraising and could pay decent wages instead of sniping at a club that works their balls aff to bring in money without a sugar daddy or big sponsor. Whitletts have came from being nearly out the game not so long ago to paying they wages you allegedly know all about so fair play to the current board for turning it round in such a short space of time

Right TT, absolutely no jealousy. As you have admitted, yous run a very successful lottery so why pay the cheap rates for Dam Park????

Who says we pay cheap rates? Who installed the dug outs? Who installed the tele and pay tv licence?? Who gets charged for using the PA system? And extra for kitchen area, floodlights and f**k knows what else. But you know everything, so you tell me what we pay

Craigmark have absolutely nothing to lose. Even if they didn't achieve promotion they've still had an amazing season and should be extremely proud of themselves. Craigmark start the season as underdogs unlike the big spending whitletts. 

Have you got an obsession about Whitletts or is it a wet dream.

10 minutes ago, Ringford10 said:

Have you got an obsession about Whitletts or is it a wet dream.

He was on the coaching staff and was deemed surplus to requirements I believe

13 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Who says we pay cheap rates? Who installed the dug outs? Who installed the tele and pay tv licence?? Who gets charged for using the PA system? And extra for kitchen area, floodlights and f**k knows what else. But you know everything, so you tell me what we pay

It's been stated on here numerous times how whitletts pay cheap rates. Ginola will clarify it as South Ayrshire Council charge Annbank more the use of dam park

TT what was your previous roll in whitletts?? 

You know my previous role! What was yours? Disgruntled ex coaching staff?

It's been stated on here numerous times how whitletts pay cheap rates. Ginola will clarify it as South Ayrshire Council charge Annbank more the use of dam park

Sorry, Must be true if its been stated on here

10 minutes ago, yoyopack said:

He was on the coaching staff and was deemed surplus to requirements I believe

Unless he had a new knee and a coffee obsession then your miles off. Just a junior fan

Unless he had a new knee and a coffee obsession then your miles off. Just a junior fan

But very interested in Whitletts. Don’t see you commenting on many other teams as just a junior fan

1 minute ago, Terry Tibbs said:

But very interested in Whitletts. Don’t see you commenting on many other teams as just a junior fan

Not from down that way but Told by a committee member and good friend  that he was also overlooked for job before the current staff were appointed. The term bitter springs to mind

Archived