ADL Season 17/18

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whitletts are a decent team but yous are getting a wee bit excited. Since Guardiola has come in yous have played teams all below and to be honest there not very good. Yous have 2 strikers on £70 a week plus paying £1200 for Forsyth as well. Add that too cheap let's for Dam Park then yous should winning the league never mind trying for a play off place. 

Whitletts are a decent team but yous are getting a wee bit excited. Since Guardiola has come in yous have played teams all below and to be honest there not very good. Yous have 2 strikers on £70 a week plus paying £1200 for Forsyth as well. Add that too cheap let's for Dam Park then yous should winning the league never mind trying for a play off place. 

Pish, Irvine Vics, Maybole and Lugar were all above us. And any Vics fan that i go to games with are realistic and know that 4th is a decent return after the start we had

Tell you what folks, this is the first season ive spent in the ADL and its been fantastic, every team can take points off everyone else and at this stage in the season lots of teams still with something to play  for. 

When i was in the central and changes where announced i was excited about ayrshire getting involved, now im involved in adl im not sure as its a fantastic product  but looking forward to a different challenge next year. 

Thanks to all who have made me feel so welcome since i came down and best of luck on your own run ins! 

8 hours ago, Reidy7 said:

The old Irvine Vic’s mob are quiet this evening. They packed away there celebratory promotion champagne and flags tonight, after that Station Park spanking today. ;)

Spanking!!! 

I see what you did there! 

The old Irvine Vic’s mob are quiet this evening. They packed away there celebratory promotion champagne and flags tonight, after that Station Park spanking today. [emoji6]

#onegameatatime# Mon the Toria.

Archived