ADL Season 17/18

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

George Grierson has worked wonders at Ayr so I think they’ll shade it.

He has done a fantastic job so far but I just can’t see past Dalry myself looking at recent results. I haven’t actually seen them yet this season but got to be good to beat Irvine vics 3-0 and a very convincing scoreline against Lugar recently too...

Any score predictions on this match? 

I have stated numerous times that for me Dalry are best team we have played in ADL in last 2-3 seasons.
The fact they can’t get a run of consecutive games has held them back but I think even without the reformation nonsense this season they would still have went up.

I personally hope they do it as it’s deserved not just on this seasons performance but over past few seasons. [emoji1303][emoji460]️

42 minutes ago, Appraisal said:

Dalry will win by at least 3 goals, seen both Whitletts & Dalry over the past few weeks hence my prediction

I will need to attend this match as I keep hearing how good Dalry are. I expect whitletts to be able to compete with Dalry in every area the pitch and was only expecting Dalry to win by the odd goal as George really has improved them lately. 

2 hours ago, iPhone said:

I will need to attend this match as I keep hearing how good Dalry are. I expect whitletts to be able to compete with Dalry in every area the pitch and was only expecting Dalry to win by the odd goal as George really has improved them lately. 

If Dalry win or draw irvine vics go up. Is that correct ?

1 hour ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:

If Dalry win or draw irvine vics go up. Is that correct ?

Who is going up at the end of the season & in what order. 

Sounds to me like

Dalry

Irvine vics

Craigmark

Whitletts in play off.

I stated on this thread after Dalry had played only six games that they would win the ADL. A lot of people disagreed giving various reasons. At the time they had played six they had only lost three goals. I saw them against Lugar on Saturday and their defence is tighter than a mouse's waste expulsion pipe

I can’t see whitletts beating Dalry but I also can’t see Dalry winning by 3 goals. Whitletts defence is pretty tight now and they have a couple of strikers that are certainly capable of scoring goals.  

48 minutes ago, Black Pennel said:

Ah,...gotcha...the George Guardiola phenomenon.

Can't disagree with your predictionsfor finishing places, though...

Haha... George Guardiola... good one.

It would be funny though if Dalry do fail to defeat Whitletts tomorrow night.

Why is this game off then...what does mean for game v Irvine Vics this Saturday

That should be fine, swimming pools available on Saturdays to get changed

Archived