Sign in to follow this  
Jambo'ness

Bo'ness United 2017/18

Nice to see Bruce making a comeback today 

b14d4a3b5f4b9b751886b1e80581fe61.jpg

I hope to f**k Bruce decides to turn up every week if that’s how we play when he’s there!

Well, well, I really didn't expect that.  Pleasantly shocked would describe it.

The whole team were superb with Callum Scott at a different level.  Two goals and an assist make him an easy choice for MOM

How poor were Kilwinning?  Talking to some before the game and they reckoned if they played on the ground they'd cruise it,  If ball was in the air they may struggle but in any event their defence was poor.  Well they tried playing on the ground but their passing was horrid.  They were certainly shaky at the back and I can imagine their fans are furious.

Going forward, we have to keep this up.  A wee run from now to the new year would be most welcome.

BTW I have heard the East Juniors have changed their minds over fixtures at xmas/new year and we are away to Lithgae on the 30th.

Has anybody heard  from specky yet  

Don't worry I'm still here pal. Just been doing my bit for the community at the torchlight possession and lights switch on.

Pleasant surprise for you having to look out the sat nav after the big bearded guy's been.

Don't think yooz should be praising the "great" performance today. with no failures in the team, etc etc. Yes it was a great result, and yes you could have maybe deserved a few more goals, but Kilwinning were very poor today, even their fans were shocked at their teams display, but grinding out results in the cup is what its all about. It was good to see a team from the east out muscle the team from the west, for a change. It will make the west sit up and take notice. I find it strange that lithgierose hasn't been on yet, because I spotted him wearing his Kilwinning RANGERS scarf.:shutup

After last week, display & result a complete surprise. Think some posters a bit too quick to go on about how poor the buffs were. Credit to the BU players for effort today.  

MOM Fraser Keast.  

14 minutes ago, goodold luthgy said:

Don't think yooz should be praising the "great" performance today. with no failures in the team, etc etc. Yes it was a great result, and yes you could have maybe deserved a few more goals, but Kilwinning were very poor today, even their fans were shocked at their teams display, but grinding out results in the cup is what its all about. It was good to see a team from the east out muscle the team from the west, for a change. It will make the west sit up and take notice. I find it strange that lithgierose hasn't been on yet, because I spotted him wearing his Kilwinning RANGERS scarf.:shutup

A hope that wasn’t him  with white hoodie  ranting at the buffs bench 

2 minutes ago, goodold luthgy said:

Chatter Chatter  Chatter Pills Pills Pills

Sounds like its a bottle of Pils you're needing.

19 minutes ago, Sheep77 said:

A hope that wasn’t him  with white hoodie  ranting at the buffs bench 

Em naw.whit was he like.must have been the buckie he tanned in a oner.

40 minutes ago, goodold luthgy said:

Pish summary.you hardly make a rose game far less over the flints.:lol::thumsup2