Jump to content
Jambo'ness

Bo'ness United 2017/18

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

 

 


emoji1.png

A few genuine questions:

If Morgan is Mr Sauchie, why’s he leaving to come to Bo’ness? The boy want to have a go at EOS? Offer too good to turn down? Has he come back as good a player as he was before the bad leg break?

 

things not good at Sauchie . could`ve had a go at EOS last season when Kelty wanted him . Money wasn`t an issue with him ,  he`s not lost anything after the leg breaks .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
things not good at Sauchie . could`ve had a go at EOS last season when Kelty wanted him . Money wasn`t an issue with him ,  he`s not lost anything after the leg breaks .


For the player, or is the club in a bit of bother?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 8MileBU said:

 

 


For the player, or is the club in a bit of bother?

 

Not for the player .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

 


emoji1.png

A few genuine questions:

If Morgan is Mr Sauchie, why’s he leaving to come to Bo’ness? The boy want to have a go at EOS? Offer too good to turn down? Has he come back as good a player as he was before the bad leg break?

 

Could have went to Kelty but decided to stay at Sauchie. New management team coming in at Sauchie so feels a fresh start is needed. Sauchie are joining EOS too so it's nothing to do with that. 

 

He's probably been better since the leg break, cracking signing for Boness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Supermiller said:

Sauchie are joining EOS too so it's nothing to do with that. 

Did they apply in time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have started the Bo'ness United 2018/19 forum on the East of Scotland page so let's not bother the junior pages any more with our witty banter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

I have started the Bo'ness United 2018/19 forum on the East of Scotland page so let's not bother the junior pages any more with our witty banter.

:thumsup2 wise move

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Farewell to those remaining in the Juniors.  I'm sure we'll all meet up again soon under the same umbrella.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/06/2018 at 08:34, boheesian said:

He did say after the Lochee match that he was not retiring. However, he would be back as long as didn't have to do pre-season.  

Give us another season to kick start the foray in to EOSL.

"Hunts" a 5 star club man.

 

Must agree big hunts play his heart out for bu hope he might have a year in him yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×