Linlithgow Rose 2017-18

Auld Heid

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor performance today with a midfield who failed to track back and pick up runners.

Poor discipline from McLennan to get himself sent of for mouthing.

At 1-1 Roddy misses an open goal and Penicuik go up the park and score.

With our injuries we are threadbare.

Poor performance today with a midfield who failed to track back and pick up runners.

IMG_5492.jpg

4 hours ago, Auld Heid said:

Well you wanted Bradley back. According to to some Rose supporters I know, they say he comes across as an arrogant  individual. Now this looks like a wee bit like  de ja vu - I give you St Andrews. Now it doesn't matter how you dress it up is he the right man for the job ? You had the personal satifaction being told that you were right all along that Bradley's resignation at St Andrews should never have been accepted. How do you now look at what has transpired? Well the league hasn't quite disappeared but the Scottish has gone. Well that doesn't matter,  you get in every year anyway whethere you win anything that guarantees automatic entry or not.  Are you still convinced he is the right man for the job?

18 minutes ago, boheesian said:

Well you wanted Bradley back. According to to some Rose supporters I know, they say he comes across as an arrogant  individual. Now this looks like a wee bit like  de ja vu - I give you St Andrews. Now it doesn't matter how you dress it up is he the right man for the job ? You had the personal satifaction being told that you were right all along that Bradley's resignation at St Andrews should never have been accepted. How do you now look at what has transpired? Well the league hasn't quite disappeared but the Scottish has gone. Well that doesn't matter,  you get in every year anyway whethere you win anything that guarantees automatic entry or not.  Are you still convinced he is the right man for the job?

Mark inherited a bag of spanner’s when he took over and a huge rebuilding job was required. We are getting there but have been hampered by injuries. Never believe when people say “According to” as that makes it sound made up but arrogance is not something I would accuse Mark of - very down to earth with a lot of time for the fans. He is the right man for the job without question. 

We are miles ahead of last season. A season where our flirtation with relegation was masked by our luck of the draw in the Scottish. Ring any bells? 

22 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

2 defeats in 6 months boheesian. You chaps from the dark side would love a record like that.

Defeats in the big games fuzzy  Banks o dea

KRR and Penicuik today  a lot off money lost 

In context we have lost 4 games all season. We lost that in a month last year.

We are down to the bare bones with injuries. Giving little option to change at present.

Today Penicuik played well and were deserving of the victory. That said Roddy hits the target at 1-1 and the game changes.

What Bradley has achieved so far is remarkable - from relegation candidates to challengers. We are far from the finished article but we all knew that after McGlynn the journey would be long.

10 hours ago, PatP said:

Mark inherited a bag of spanner’s when he took over and a huge rebuilding job was required. We are getting there but have been hampered by injuries. Never believe when people say “According to” as that makes it sound made up but arrogance is not something I would accuse Mark of - very down to earth with a lot of time for the fans. He is the right man for the job without question. 

We are miles ahead of last season. A season where our flirtation with relegation was masked by our luck of the draw in the Scottish. Ring any bells? 

There are similarities but our cup run has been against stronger opposition - apart from the first two rounds. 

Archived