Linlithgow Rose 2017-18

Auld Heid

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cammy McClair and Martin Shields. One of them is related to Brian McClair - not sure which one though.........!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome on-board guys. A healthy pool of 18 going into the 1st game of the season - not a single loanee required either. 

The Junior Season and The 5th Year of Junior Match Of The Day Starts Tomorrow. Filming of the Rose games started almost 5 years ago and I hope you have enjoyed watching them as much as I have had making them. I do this on a completely voluntary basis and after asking for some feedback from Linlithgow Rose Fans I hope to make a few changes in the future. You may agree that each year the coverage has developed as new learnings and equipment has evolved. If you appreciated the time, money and effort put into this each week and would like to help me to continuously develop the filming of the Rose Games and coverage please kindly place a donation onto my PayPal page (link below) this would be greatly appreciated and will help me to develop future videos.

paypal.me/BSMMedia

Many Thanks 
Ben.

1 hour ago, BSM said:

The Junior Season and The 5th Year of Junior Match Of The Day Starts Tomorrow. Filming of the Rose games started almost 5 years ago and I hope you have enjoyed watching them as much as I have had making them. I do this on a completely voluntary basis and after asking for some feedback from Linlithgow Rose Fans I hope to make a few changes in the future. You may agree that each year the coverage has developed as new learnings and equipment has evolved. If you appreciated the time, money and effort put into this each week and would like to help me to continuously develop the filming of the Rose Games and coverage please kindly place a donation onto my PayPal page (link below) this would be greatly appreciated and will help me to develop future videos.

paypal.me/BSMMedia

Many Thanks 
Ben.

................................and they have the cheek to call Bo'ness folk the beggars !!

Joking apart the footage Ben provides is excellent quality and provides the fair weather Rose fans an opportunity to view their wee team when they get back from watching their more sectarian teams (you know who you are). 

Rose fans should dig deep to support his fantastic efforts.      I would have sent some money the way of young Ben , but I'm tighter than Sheep !!

Thanks a lot for the feedback guys!

Quick Question, Would you's be interested in seeing a new segment on Junior Match Of The Day called The Fan View where Rose fans will be interviewed after the game on their thoughts of the game?

8 minutes ago, BSM said:

Quick Question, Would you's be interested in seeing a new segment on Junior Match Of The Day called The Fan View where Rose fans will be interviewed after the game on their thoughts of the game?

Sounds a good idea young Ben but try not to interview the the screamers in the stand after a defeat.

This is it! New season, fresh start and excitement building.

Tough start away to a decent side so a good test for the boys. Good luck for the season brads.

C'mon boys let's get our great club back where we all believe we should be.

HTG!

You should've done this last season.

Utter *BLEEP* The midfield were *BLEEP* anaw. I dunno what the *BLEEP* right back was meant to doing but *BLEEP* sake we are *BLEEP*!

You should've done this last season.

Utter *BLEEP* The midfield were *BLEEP* anaw. I dunno what the *BLEEP* right back was meant to doing but *BLEEP* sake we are *BLEEP*!

I thought this was your template for most of last season and continuing this year too

Archived