Linlithgow Rose 2017-18

Auld Heid

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 09/07/2017 at 11:23, bravehearts dad said:

Yes the highlights are excellent particularly if the opposing team do not use this medium, but I would suggest that you get the opposition team sheet and if you are doing match commentary both teams are included rather than no commentary when the opposition are in possession and getting excited when your team are in possession.

Your a hard man to please bd,lol.

5 hours ago, Auld Heid said:

Banks o Dee away on Saturday 2nd of September in the Scottish Cup.  (Didn't see the Beggars mentioned in the draw)

Am sure a seen Linlithgow in the draw 

9 hours ago, Auld Heid said:

Banks o Dee away on Saturday 2nd of September in the Scottish Cup.  (Didn't see the Beggars mentioned in the draw)

Rather do it the old fashioned way on merit instead of paying to get in:whistle

Yes the highlights are excellent particularly if the opposing team do not use this medium, but I would suggest that you get the opposition team sheet and if you are doing match commentary both teams are included rather than no commentary when the opposition are in possession and getting excited when your team are in possession.

You're a bumface.

12 hours ago, buloyal said:

Given your track record in the Scottish Cup rarely goes past Xmas - you are being a tad optimistic. 

15 hours ago, buloyal said:

when the Falkirk and district stadium is up to scratch.we will see you lot taking a place in it anyway.cost a lot more than 2K 

On 7/8/2017 at 16:52, BSM said:

Fellow Rose Fans, Ben here. As you know I film the rose games on a weekly basis and I was just wondering if you could help me out with giving any feedback or recommendations as I look to improve my highlights coverage for the following season. Many Thanks Ben.

You do a great job young man, keep up the good work, hopefully get a blether when we visit on the 29th , looking forward to the game.

Archived