Linlithgow Rose 2017-18

Auld Heid

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aidan is a cracking signing.  Saw him play when he was with Cumnock.   Was rated very highly there.  Can play at Centre or on wing.  Could be a good partner for TC.  Well done Mark.  Good to see the manager working hard to rebuild the team when other club coaches are sunning themselves.

Aidan is a cracking signing.  Saw him play when he was with Cumnock.   Was rated very highly there.  Can play at Centre or on wing.  Could be a good partner for TC.  Well done Mark.  Good to see the manager working hard to rebuild the team when other club coaches are sunning themselves.

What type of player is he? Target man... Nippy?

What type of player is he? Target man... Nippy?

Similar in stature to Strickland, can play through the middle or wide, takes the ball in well, brings others into the game, imo better than Strickland whom I also rate highly, can't see them playing many games together as very similar, I think Malone would be in before Coco for me.

Similar in stature to Strickland, can play through the middle or wide, takes the ball in well, brings others into the game, imo better than Strickland whom I also rate highly, can't see them playing many games together as very similar, I think Malone would be in before Coco for me.

That's very encouraging as TC needs a foyle and the best one in the past was Coco.

So to have a similar player gives you options tailor made for TC can only be good.

Braddo has already a squad in place ready to go from the off.

That's very encouraging as TC needs a foyle and the best one in the past was Coco.

So to have a similar player gives you options tailor made for TC can only be good.

Braddo has already a squad in place ready to go from the off.

I think some of the signings should probably be credited also to Ronald, certainly the Malone one I would reckon is down to Ronald's connection.

I think some of the signings should probably be credited also to Ronald, certainly the Malone one I would reckon is down to Ronald's connection.

Fair shout - he impressed me at Bo'ness so it's an exciting partnership

8 hours ago, Skipper said:

Anybody know if the Rose are planning a friendly under the new floodlights ?

I would imagine that would be a while away. Whilst everything appears in place the lights themselves are certainly not pointing at the pitch. 

16 minutes ago, PatP said:

I would imagine that would be a while away. Whilst everything appears in place the lights themselves are certainly not pointing at the pitch. 

Surprisingly the lamp heads are actually already in the set position - I was like you when I saw them at first.

But the way they are set seemingly helps spread the light more evenly across the pitch!!!! 

On the floodlights, it would be good to even get a friendly under them when the dark nights come to unveil them officially and show them off to the fans.

Fellow Rose Fans, Ben here. As you know I film the rose games on a weekly basis and I was just wondering if you could help me out with giving any feedback or recommendations as I look to improve my highlights coverage for the following season. Many Thanks Ben.

Fellow Rose Fans, Ben here. As you know I film the rose games on a weekly basis and I was just wondering if you could help me out with giving any feedback or recommendations as I look to improve my highlights coverage for the following season. Many Thanks Ben.

Not a rose fan but your highlights are first class keep up the good work

Keep up the great work Ben.

Would be good if you could also have an option of highlights or just the goals.

Highlights are always cracking Ben. As said before maybe a goals only set of highlights too would be good for when you don't have time to watch the full highlights rather than fast forwarding through highlights looking for them

18 hours ago, BSM said:

Yes the highlights are excellent particularly if the opposing team do not use this medium, but I would suggest that you get the opposition team sheet and if you are doing match commentary both teams are included rather than no commentary when the opposition are in possession and getting excited when your team are in possession.

Archived