Linlithgow Rose 2017-18

Auld Heid

41 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Yes thanks - albeit I don't think I will be using it much now sanity has returned to Prestonfield.

What a horrible way to support football, jumping between teams in the pursuit of glory and when the trophies aren't there switching again. Awful, just utterly awful - don't know how you can live with yourself but then I remember you are a season ticket holder at Ibrox and it all becomes clear.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a horrible way to support football, jumping between teams in the pursuit of glory and when the trophies aren't there switching again. Awful, just utterly awful - don't know how you can live with yourself but then I remember you are a season ticket holder at Ibrox and it all becomes clear.

Not sure I follow your point - I have followed both teams since childhood.

Hardly a unique situation that I have both a junior and senior team that I follow.

Indeed if anyone is confused it's yourself - Portgordon been dumped I see

10 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Not sure I follow your point - I have followed both teams since childhood.

Hardly a unique situation that I have both a junior and senior team that I follow.

You follow both teams via a season ticket at Ibrox, aye right.

As for the Portgordon thing, you're not really very bright are you.

29 minutes ago, drs said:

You follow both teams via a season ticket at Ibrox, aye right.

As for the Portgordon thing, you're not really very bright are you.

Maybe not - but I can live with that.  At the end of the day - do I really care if you approve or not?

54 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Liam Coogans signed for East Kilbride, same player?

Former Airdrieonians and Huddersfield forward Liam Coogans hoping to re-ignite his career after moving to East Kilbride

https://jordanburtfootball.com/2017/06/21/former-airdrieonians-and-huddersfield-forward-liam-coogans-hoping-to-re-ignite-career-after-move-to-east-Kilbride/

Good luck to the laddie - he never really looked the part at Linlithgow (lightweight). 

He was cup-tied so game time was  limited.  Realistically a poor signing at a time when we needed new players to arrive and make an immediate impact. 

So, well done to mark for getting some business done early and using the broom to make a clear out. One or two Iwould have kept but I have confidence in the manager which I didn't have this time last year.

Looking at the squad where do we think we still need to do business and who would we like? Obviously strikers and wide midfielders but who?

1 hour ago, Sheep77 said:

Smith and Strickland do for you 

This time last year - your pal and McGlynn were telling everyone there were no players available anywhere in the whole wide world.

Fast forward 12 months and look at the difference already - tells a story does it not.

8 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

This time last year - your pal and McGlynn were telling everyone there were no players available anywhere in the whole wide world.

Fast forward 12 months and look at the difference already - tells a story does it not.

Anybody can sign players  but are they any good 

4 minutes ago, wullie robb said:

Wouldn't class them as that good really, would actually say Kelbie was a better player, just being a bit lazy let him down.

So are they 2 

Archived