Linlithgow Rose 2017-18

Auld Heid

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In all seriousness specky apart from the toilets being shite what is wrong with the ground  compared to other east super league grounds 
At least wait til my stalker comes on first mate. [emoji12]

1 hour ago, Sheep77 said:

In all seriousness specky apart from the toilets being shite what is wrong with the ground  compared to other east super league grounds 

Nothing. If I go as a neutral I like the height you can get on the terrace  behind the goal.  It's a "proper" ground. Few things to do but they'r all achievable I reckon. 

[emoji1]

Wasn’t it you that it was pointed out to just a few weeks ago, who has more posts on the B.U thread than anyone else, and twice as many than you’ve posted on the Rose thread? Or something like that?

Yet more lies 8ball .... Keep trying.

Ok!

Specky has made  57 posts on Pie and Bovril since start of November, 32:lol: have been on this thread . It's all about the B.U.

Close enough. Wonder what it’s at now...

You're more tedious than the boy who cried wolf all the time [emoji15] and still obsessed with the big team from over the flints

Except it would appear you are the one obsessed with the big team over the flints because the rest of your big long post went:

Go back to trying to pretend that your club financed and planned the rip up of your grass pitch. Everyone knows it was your NPA who did the work.

After games will your team get kicked off the pitch and hurried out the changing rooms to allow the next booking to take place? Or will you need to rent the facility for a good 4 or 5 hours to make sure?

Will the surrounding crumbling "terrace" be fixed too or is the funding only for the pitch?

You know what you wrote there literally is??

22ndjm.jpg

Sair yin.

I actually quite like having a stalker, it makes me feel loved ....

Please do enlighten me on the current stats, I'm so curious.

Oh yeah, mocking your wee team on my own thread after commenting on our game several times, I'm so obsessed.....

But yet again ...... you're on the wrong thread! HTG!

Just watched the excellent coverage from Ben and BSM Media of yesterday's game.

Still can't believe what I just watched - a tale of two keepers - one superb and one who used up all his errors for this season - yet both lost 5 goals.

Breaking my own golden rule around criticism of refs - but the ref has totally bottled awarding a stone wall penalty to the Rose - no if but maybes about it.

the ref has totally bottled awarding a stone wall penalty to the Rose - no if but maybes about it.

Even through I watch Rose games through blue tinted spectacles I have to agree it should have been a definite penalty for the Rose at the end.
Quick thinking for the 2nd goal by Kennoway........shoot into an empty net when the Rose keeper is miles from his goal having a chat with the coaching staff. #DodgyGoalie

And no credit given to Kennoway by Mark Bradley for scoring 5 goals away from home  and giving Lithgae a game after losing 5 goals at the Big Rose last Saturday.

And the surrounding of the referee( not for the first time this season a la Keane and Terry) when the last minute penalty claim went against them, vultures to the kill when decisions go against them.

#ungracious # unsporting

On 1/14/2018 at 00:10, Sheep77 said:

Got to say, no cover for Rose fans when we come isn't great. And every ground for a club of Bo'ness' size should have some seating, even if just for the old boys.

Should that seating then be an additional charge and be inaccessible to anyone in a wheelchair or with limited mobility?

3 hours ago, GordonS said:

Got to say, no cover for Rose fans when we come isn't great. And every ground for a club of Bo'ness' size should have some seating, even if just for the old boys.

The terracing is also downright unsafe (away end).  Non existent facilities for people with disabilities.  This is an area that I am delighted to see ourselves address with both disabled accessible toilets and a  covered disable viewing area (soon to be built). 

The terracing is also downright unsafe (away end).  Non existent facilities for people with disabilities.  This is an area that I am delighted to see ourselves address with both disabled accessible toilets and a  covered disable viewing area (soon to be built). 

Stand in the ‘away’ end every week. “downright unsafe” :lol: Maybe stop riding your unicycle along the terrace then ya clown.

Actually, sorry I take that back. You’ll have been at Ibrox with your season ticket so Newtown Park won’t have been an issue for you.

The penalty at the end is a disgraceful decision but it would have been harsh on Kennoway to lose after such a great game.

You really can’t grumble given the amount of penalties you’ve had from Coyne diving.

Has to be the worst goalkeeping performance for some time for the Rose from a keeper who is normally a safe pair of hands.  Was to blame to some extent for all of the goals he conceded although others were clearly also culpable.

On the plus side Ruari was immense,  Sticky looked back to his best and Roddy did everything right apart from his finishing.  Good to see Ronald back, real quality on the right.

chance next week to put this weird result behind us.  However Blackburn will be physical and we will have to be at our best.

32 minutes ago, Dreghorn said:

Has to be the worst goalkeeping performance for some time for the Rose from a keeper who is normally a safe pair of hands.  Was to blame to some extent for all of the goals he conceded although others were clearly also culpable.

On the plus side Ruari was immense,  Sticky looked back to his best and Roddy did everything right apart from his finishing.  Good to see Ronald back, real quality on the right.

chance next week to put this weird result behind us.  However Blackburn will be physical and we will have to be at our best.

I have no concerns over our keeper - thankfully he has had more good  than bad games.  Saturday was a one-off.

Archived