Linlithgow Rose 2017-18

Auld Heid

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:
13 hours ago, th1stleandr0se said:
Good performances all over the field tonight but the opposition wasn't Superleague standard.  Another howler from the goalie though.  Good job it wasn't important.

And he got away with another howler as well. Have to get someone else in for next season.

We have a back up keeper (goalkeeping coach) - who has not had any game time.  Surely last night was the opportunity for him to get that.

Inside Darren is a good keeper struggling to get out from his laid back approach which constantly pops up in game.

Really enjoyed today's game and thought we were comfortable throughout.

Ronald was immense for me - tad disappointed he didn't get the goal his play deserved.

No failures in maroon today.

1 hour ago, Auld Heid said:

Really enjoyed today's game and thought we were comfortable throughout.

Ronald was immense for me - tad disappointed he didn't get the goal his play deserved.

No failures in maroon today.

Bookmarked - first post of the year with no negativity!! 

After a slow start, we were terrible for the 1st 2 minutes and 1-0 down.

I thought it was going to be a long night. Thankfully from the 3rd minute onwards we were excellent.

Another performance where we were good from 1 through 11.

The squad may be depleted by injuries but can't fault the effort being shown and excellent football produced.

4 going on 5 or 6.

Camelon are a young side and Herdy has them well disciplined and pretty sure they will thrive in the easier EoS league.

11 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

After a slow start, we were terrible for the 1st 2 minutes and 1-0 down.

I thought it was going to be a long night. Thankfully from the 3rd minute onwards we were excellent.

Another performance where we were good from 1 through 11.

The squad may be depleted by injuries but can't fault the effort being shown and excellent football produced.

4 going on 5 or 6.

Camelon are a young side and Herdy has them well disciplined and pretty sure they will thrive in the easier EoS league.

No be that much easier if bonnyRigg and kelty lthv in the division potentially.  We were poor tonight got our old left back back tonight. Need a right back another centre half and missed craifor Donaldson tonight.  Docherty is our best player on the bench aswell.

No be that much easier if bonnyRigg and kelty lthv in the division potentially.  We were poor tonight got our old left back back tonight. Need a right back another centre half and missed craifor Donaldson tonight.  Docherty is our best player on the bench aswell.

Aye but for every Kelty there are the teams losing by barrel loads.

Make sure you dont say anything positive about pyramids, otherwise Larry wont let you in.

Gogsy will kelty let me in tomorrow now that lochee is off my menu ?
I promise not to comment on the rainfall

Another solid performance today from 1 through 11.

3rd game running notching 4 goals.

A hat-trick from TC just proves again his value to Linlithgow. His work rate today and recent weeks have been top notch.

Well done to Braddo and Ronald who have certainly improved the team from when they took over.

Enjoyed the game today, thot we did very well moving the ball and you can see and hear what the coaches are trying to install and encourage. Some good goals and some bizarre penalty decisions but taken with aplomb.

On ‎28‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 19:54, Auld Heid said:

Another solid performance today from 1 through 11.

3rd game running notching 4 goals.

A hat-trick from TC just proves again his value to Linlithgow. His work rate today and recent weeks have been top notch.

Well done to Braddo and Ronald who have certainly improved the team from when they took over.

Tommy Coyne is a class act even in the Autumn of his career....always gives his best.

Pretty sad that, on the Saturday of a derby, we have more posts on here about what's wrong with Junior football than we do about actual football.

From results it looks like Bo'ness' for has improved, would that be right? Are they a threat today? Four points off the top with 6 games to play is a very different thing from seven points behind with 5 to play. Really hoping we can keep this chase up as long as possible and hope that Bonnyrigg crack like they did at the end of last season. 

Archived