Linlithgow Rose 2017-18

Auld Heid

9 hours ago, Sheep77 said:

My name is mark Bradley and a don’t get criticised  Amg won the league in his 1st season changing a full team 

Remember Sheep he is the messiah.   Main attribute seems to be shitting it in big games.  Bring back big game mcglynn and tubby.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just seen the highlights of yesterday’s game! First of all Penicuik deserved the win! But I’ve got to be honest here and say that is the worst refereeing display I’ve ever seen how this guy is a referee at this level is beyond belief! As for the penalty the keeper gets a full hand on the ball it even changes direction! The linesman has a clear view of it tells him it’s not a pen and he still gives it! Something not quite right about that!!

Just seen the highlights of yesterday’s game! First of all Penicuik deserved the win! But I’ve got to be honest here and say that is the worst refereeing display I’ve ever seen how this guy is a referee at this level is beyond belief! As for the penalty the keeper gets a full hand on the ball it even changes direction! The linesman has a clear view of it tells him it’s not a pen and he still gives it! Something not quite right about that!!

Just because you play the ball does not mean that it’s not a penalty, perhaps you should look for the rule that defines what you are trying to say!
Why do you blame the ref, why aren’t you blaming the players, they created the defeat, they were well beaten!

Just because you play the ball does not mean that it’s not a penalty, perhaps you should look for the rule that defines what you are trying to say!
Why do you blame the ref, why aren’t you blaming the players, they created the defeat, they were well beaten!

Watch the video you will see what a mean! I’ve already said that Penicuik deserved the win! We were not the best and the ref was the same!!

There’s no chance you can tell from the highlights of it was a pen or not. The keeper may have got the ball first, or he may have went through the player first before the ball.

The linesman positioning after the call is rather odd mind you.

IMG_0901.jpg

Picture in the Sun today shows the penalty incident. Hill has one hand on the ball and the other on the striker, it depends on what one happened first in the Ref’s eyes.

These things happen, the same ref gave a goal against Penicuik at Bonnyrigg that didn’t cross the line, with his assistant telling him it didnt.

4 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Clearly a full moon last night.

We have an eejit from Edinburgh supporting Falkirk commenting. Larry the Lamb with his usual drivel

Clearly all about the Rose.

The *** is raging.  Girfuy.

My name is mark Bradley and a don’t get criticised  Amg won the league in his 1st season changing a full team 
After watching highlights we miss an absolute sitter at 1-1. Same player missed 2 great chances last week. Fine margins and all that.

1 hour ago, Sheep77 said:

Drivel  listen to your manager  blaming a referee for his team getting beat  

Were you there?

In context this is the same referee who is  regularly lambasted for poor performances - including by your own officials.

3 hours ago, Auld Heid said:

Were you there?

In context this is the same referee who is  regularly lambasted for poor performances - including by your own officials.

That’s the  same ref that is doing senior games now as well as junior games must be doing something right 

47 minutes ago, Sheep77 said:

That’s the  same ref that is doing senior games now as well as junior games must be doing something right 

This Ref doesn't know what constitutes a penalty. 2 examples, not given against Kennoway and one for Penicuik against the Rose and the one against us at Broxburn. His inconsistency is consistent. Just ask your old workmate.  

14 hours ago, boheesian said:

This Ref doesn't know what constitutes a penalty. 2 examples, not given against Kennoway and one for Penicuik against the Rose and the one against us at Broxburn. His inconsistency is consistent. Just ask your old workmate.  

Just watched the highlights - it's quite clear the only person who believed it was a penalty was the Ref, it's quite clear from the body language of his own assistant that his opinion has been ignored.

The video evidence quite clearly shows that the assistant was spot on in his assumption.

Smith has reffed the rose on four occasions this season and in each game he has given a contentious and possibly game changing decision against us. From tc sending off at penicuik to the offside goal at boness to the denied pen against star hearts and now this pen. Even Donald Findlay would find it hard to defend him!

The sooner he goes to the leagues full time the better.

Remember McLean? See how far he's gone now.....

Archived