Linlithgow Rose 2017-18

Auld Heid

[emoji23]

I’m taking that remark with a pinch of salt. Otherwise... You clearly need to get specs that actually help you see.

With regards to the accusations against your committee: Literally nobody was making any serious accusations. Just chucking the bait out for you mugs to bite as you do EVERY time.
Love to say this response shocks me but par for the course with you... the further you stay away from here the better as you contribute nothing but complete rubbish and retracted insults....

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You must’ve been. That’s some amount of ice you’ve managed to put down by 2:30.

Aye - we've upgraded from the hose. If we want a game called off now we just fire up the snow machine. ????️????️????️
Amazing what you can buy with all the SFA money!

4 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

These were taken at 11:30am yesterday:

685f872a59677c8ba92e64fa1ec1a18b.jpg

89241adaf2c679552f1aab765a19490e.jpg

I'll happily call you out as a lying cvnt on when you say these were taken. 

See when you go on about it being "just the banter", who are you seeking to entertain. You're not the second worst poster in the history of this place for nothing. Thank fvck you've lined up behind Bo'ness - not that the decent guys who follow your club will agree with that. 

ETA - Rosey got there first.

8mile is some worker. He managed to break in and remove the new floodlights and reinstalled the old ones that were cut up for scrap

Or maybe he is a compulsive liar thats been caught out

[emoji1]

Steady on RP! Trust you to burst the baw before one of the less eagle-eyed Rose posters decided to bite!

I'll happily call you out as a lying cvnt on when you say these were taken. 
See when you go on about it being "just the banter", who are you seeking to entertain. You're not the second worst poster in the history of this place for nothing. Thank fvck you've lined up behind Bo'ness - not that the decent guys who follow your club will agree with that. 
ETA - Rosey got there first.

Deary-dear HTG! The “not that the decent guys who follow your club will agree...” bit was a bit cringey considering you’ve never even met me. Calm yourself down at literally just-the-internet! You’d think I’d shat in your mince or something! [emoji1]

Archived