Linlithgow Rose 2017-18

Auld Heid

2 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

A wee bit surprised about that given the relatively mild weather today and the forecast between now and KO.

Mind the seven nights of frost prior to the game! And I believe there was snow in the pitch last week - might need a big thaw! 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Oakley v Rose & Dundonald v BU games will be 50/50 at best.
If games are on it's going to be bitterly cold with the wind chill so wrap up your old pensioners.

Like yourself I heard the rumour there's possibly a Rose v BU game on the 30th. If true a wee bit surprised the ERSJFA have reversed their position.

1 minute ago, Deanburn Dave said:

If games are on it's going to be bitterly cold with the wind chill so wrap up your old pensioners.

Like yourself I heard the rumour there's possibly a Rose v BU game on the 30th. If true a wee bit surprised the ERSJFA have reversed their position.

they have to an extent.if requested they wont stand in the way,i heard.sense at last imo.

It's all about the Rose

2 hours ago, Specky said:

Any update on tomorrow, Do we retain any hope of football this side of Christmas?

If Prestonfield is playable, Linlithgow will host HoB if both junior cup ties fall victim to the frost. 

Archived