Kilsyth Rangers v Kilwinning Rangers super premier league play off

Krfc 10

9 minutes ago, 442 said:

Don't agree with you Kilsyth had chances in the first game but never took them. Kilwinning took their chance and held onto it.
Last nights game I'd say kilwinning were the better footballing team when they got the ball down and played Kilsyth couldn't cope. Kilsyth also tried to utilise the long ball from back to front and didn't create that many problems for The Buffs. Buffs had umpteen chances to kill off the game. I'd also like to praise the 5/6 young guys that came into help the club over the games. Over both legs Buffs were unable to field there first 11 so it's a credit to the guys who came into help. Onwards & upwards.

Fair enough m8, u seen it different which is always going to happen but i thought we were better as was actually said to me by one of your players after the game, but as i said thats football if you dont put the ball in the net when you get chances, great chances at that, your not going to win games, teams are always going to start playing the ball long when chasing a game in such important circumstances, at least your talking a bit of sense unlike one of your counterparts who lets face it is talkin shite, all the best, and then we have one of the horrible mob come on to spout even more shite, good luck for next season

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

Here we go , u mean the game we leathered u 4 going on 14 -1 , when u were dreadful ? We had a makeshift team that day an destroyed u ?
The league doesn't lie , u deserved 2 go up after going on a run of winning 6 games , why don't u just enjoy the fact your promoted an have a bit of dignity in your success instead of acting like a tit spelt backwards ya twat !

Don't worry I'm absolutely loving it!

Boohoo,enjoy the super 1st again next season and when you win a game show a bit of respect.You'rr always on here going on about our supporters and how we act but don't like it when it's pointed out that your club acted like billy big baws when you beat us.

You could have won that game 14-1 and you still wouldn't have got promoted.

Truth is your arses collapsed including the 3-0 going on 33-0 defeat you had against us.You know the one where your players were talking about championship Winning t-shirts within earshot of our players.

I took in this game and I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed the game. 2 teams that were really going for it from the start, thought that Kilsyth edged the first half and the Buffs the second. The Kilsyth No 11 Stuart had a great game and took both his goals well. A draw was probably a fair result on the night though Kilwinning could have won it in the last 10 minutes.

Credit to the Buffs for the work being done around the pitch, coming along very nicely, the pitch itself was tremendous.

Good luck to the Buffs next season

Boohoo,enjoy the super 1st again next season and when you win a game show a bit of respect.You'rr always on here going on about our supporters and how we act but don't like it when it's pointed out that your club acted like billy big baws when you beat us.
Truth is your arses collapsed including the 3-0 going on 33-0 defeat you had against us.You know the one where your players were talking about championship Winning t-shirts within earshot of our players.

Away back too the village there looking for there idiot , theyl not need too look far with u about !
Your the one lacking class , ive already said u deserved too go up , what bit aren't u getting ? Girvan and Clydebank were 1 and 2 , the top 2 go up , u want me to draw u a diagram ?
U feel the need 2 come on to a kilwinning v kilsyth play off thread an have a dig ? An then u wonder how some people dont like clydebank and there fans ( not all i might add , met some decent people home and away )

Dont talk shite and make shit up, i know our players and know they wouldnt be coming out with stuff about t- shirts, funny how your coming out with that now, youve actually cheered me up coming on this thread cause its just reminded me we dont need to visit and welcome your horrible support next season, well most of them anyway, if yoker stay up dont mind going to play them, decent guys at yoker, good luck with the tribute act next year

25 minutes ago, ShahktarYerMaw said:

As a different Bankies fan, i have sympathy for Kilsyth here. Kilsyth led the league for so long, and it must be gutting to miss out in such circumstances.

All the best to Kilsyth next season.

Well said m8, good luck in the premier, anything i say its not directed at the bankies fans i have spoke  this season and had a bit of banter with on here, just that looney who has obviously just crawled out

1 hour ago, Bankies Alive said:

What an absolute twat of a guy, actually quite embarrassed for u, even the other clydebank supporters are holding their head in shame at u.

Same here , we are rivals and we've had our up's an down's with them but theve earned there place in the top league , as i said the league doesn't lie we fell short , not helped by a mad fixture list , but thats gone now , just lick our wounds an regroup for next season , good luck 2 both promoted teams next season

Same here , we are rivals and we've had our up's an down's with them but theve earned there place in the top league , as i said the league doesn't lie we fell short , not helped by a mad fixture list , but thats gone now , just lick our wounds an regroup for next season , good luck 2 both promoted teams next season

We fell short ourselves last season, so we know only too well how it feels.

It will be an interesting few seasons with league reconstruction coming along too - we'll be seeing you soon!

Archived