Kilsyth Rangers v Kilwinning Rangers super premier league play off

Krfc 10

Honestbuff, yours is not most buffs fans opinion from what I heard last night, big miss for buffs is Boylan, was told he is on holiday, missed his drive and effort last night, never found out if he is available for Friday, reading between the lines guessing he won't be, tie still wide open Buffs need an early goal to settle them, Maitland should calm things down at the back. Looking forward to the 2nd leg.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, honestbuff said:

Kilsyths didn't take their chance night when buffs were thread bare with only 11 signed players available and their 2 centre halfs missing. Different story on Friday with Tommy, Mickey and moffat back. Would take Prentice in a minute to buffs, the remaining majority of kilsyth team no better than our u19s.

I really hope we beat u tomorrow night after that ridiculous statement.

The u19 boys that came in last night had just as good a game as the majority of the kilsyth team, my opinion. Whether they'll​ excelled on the night or your players were below par is irrelevant.

You had a great chance to beat us last night and I would have taken a draw before the game kicked off, my opinion.

The return of the 3 signed for tomorrow night's game will strengthen the team and settle the defence, my opinion.

It's a great thing that we don't all have to have the same opinion on the game otherwise these threads would be aufy boring.

From a neutral - poor game between 2 not very good teams .Kilwinning not a shadow of the team I watched  hump Shittleston in the play offs last season . Kilsyth finished their season like well thumped boxer .....hanging on for the final bell and not quite making it...still would not like to forecast the final outcome....would rather travel to Kilsyth for a game though

The u19 boys that came in last night had just as good a game as the majority of the kilsyth team, my opinion. Whether they'll​ excelled on the night or your players were below par is irrelevant.

You had a great chance to beat us last night and I would have taken a draw before the game kicked off, my opinion.

The return of the 3 signed for tomorrow night's game will strengthen the team and settle the defence, my opinion.

It's a great thing that we don't all have to have the same opinion on the game otherwise these threads would be aufy boring.

So honestbuff, what you are saying is your under 19 squad would hold their own and finish in a top position in the west super first division? Coming up against good junior sides every week? Ok then [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

So honestbuff, what you are saying is your under 19 squad would hold their own and finish in a top position in the west super first division? Coming up against good junior sides every week? Ok then [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

2 players doesn't constitute a squad. Complimenting their performance in what was their biggest game to date and rating their performance as better or equal to your players is hardly saying they would finish in a top position in your league.

Your back to your ifs and buts again, getting boring!

Friday's ref is - wait for it - Calum Haswell!!!!!!

Seriously!!! Oh well, can guarantee Kilsyth will have at least one sent off, a goal disallowed and both sets of fans/managers giving him abuse at the end of the game.
Thought the ref was quite good last night. Pity we cant get him again, be good for consistency, knows how both teams play (fairly) and understands what's at stake

2 players doesn't constitute a squad. Complimenting their performance in what was their biggest game to date and rating their performance as better or equal to your players is hardly saying they would finish in a top position in your league.

Your back to your ifs and buts again, getting boring!

You said apart from Nicky prentice the rest of our team were no better than your u19 squad, you said it no me, I'll quote again if you want, a couple of your own fans are even tellin you your full of [emoji90]

One player does not make our team, what about Paul Mcbride up front, scorer,of 30 goals this season, David Waters right back, one of the most consistent going around, Mark Tyrrell, ex Linlithgow rose captain, Chris Reid aka bullit, you'll do well to find a better centre back Imo

You said apart from Nicky prentice the rest of our team were no better than your u19 squad, you said it no me, I'll quote again if you want, a couple of your own fans are even tellin you your full of [emoji90]

My word you are persistent!

Check back, I said majority other than Prentice. Slagged me for intelligence! Majority of 10 could be 6 ya nail hammerer!

I also didn't say squad, I said u19s which was referring to those that played last night i.e 2 players. My apologies if you don't have the intellect to digest and understand that.

Please oh please let's agree to disagree if you still don't follow.

Thanks... I wasn't sure about the rules but at this time of year most teams will be effected with the above issues... who was brought in? Cheers

Youngsters from the u19s they held there own

Archived