Kilsyth Rangers v Kilwinning Rangers super premier league play off

Krfc 10

Not that this has anything to do with Rob Roy but we have never said we are good enough to win they league we weren't. We weren't simple as that money or no money.
Some meltdown. Having a mare springs to mind.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clearly nothing better to talk about on the Clydebank thread.

No wonder the Bankies support gets a bad reputation lol. They got promoted and well done to them.

Maybe best sticking to the papers thread or the Rob Roy thread if you've got nothing better to say!!!

1 minute ago, rednblack said:

Not that this has anything to do with Rob Roy but we have never said we are good enough to win they league we weren't. We weren't simple as that money or no money.

Away you go and start diggin the foundations to your new ground :lol:

29 minutes ago, energyzone said:

Anyway, what are the kick off times? Do Kilsyth have a big travelling support?

Kick offs are 7.30, our support usually not bad, hopefully a few more with whats at stake, should have a good home support on wednesday

The only thing springs to mind in your head is the hamster going round the wheel !

Seen both teams play pollok in the last few months and based on those games it's hard not to see Kilwinning win.

However I doubt Kilsyth with feel they did themselves must justice that day and I am sure they are much better than they played that day.

Don't mind either club, Enjoyed my trip down to Abby park this season, despite the weather and result.

However would like to see another central league club come up, so for that reason want Kilsyth to come through.

4 minutes ago, Jaydee said:

IMG_1496176463.168784.jpg

Thanks for your input.

Not trolling I think the buffs are far better than where they finished,  terrible start to season they will win both games in my opinion comfortably.

Any team that is capable of winning 3 v1 away at Bellsdale this season is a good team. Kilsyth wouldnt

Archived